The first days. (Zombie RP)

Started by Cbenn595, 23-03-2011

Dug

* David follows John.

meetdadoom

Me:*Aims at another zombie that is making its way around the truck to attack the driver and fires. He brings the bolt back. An empty .223 shell flings out. He slams the bolt back into place. And looks at his surrondings. He see's a group of people with melee weapons that killed a zombie. He notices the group going towards the truck. He takes aim back at the truck and looks for a target getting close to the Driver.*

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Cbenn595

* John makes a break for the truck.

Commissar Nitro

*The driver turns away from the Zombie that was just shot and buries both his hammers into the skull of the last standing infected before shouting "Grab the loot! Get it inside!" The back of the truck is piled high with boxes of junkfood stolen from a supermarket loading bay*
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 27-03-2011
*The driver turns away from the Zombie that was just shot and buries both his hammers into the skull of the last standing infected before shouting "Grab the loot! Get it inside!" The back of the truck is piled high with boxes of junkfood stolen from a supermarket loading bay*

.// someone watches the show The Colony.

Cbenn595

// I haven never heard of that show but I have heard of the show The Walking Dead.

Commissar Nitro

// no clue what yer talking about

WOLVERINES!!!

// I got the whole first season on my ipod in HD.

*Daniel starts to load the loot into the building whilst unloading several rounds into an infected's torso.*
Lamp oil

Dug

* David helps with anything he can during the loading. Whether it's assisting in carrying or carrying lightweight stuff alone.

lolKieck

The survivor yells: "How about you help me guys, I've got ammo which I can't use, and zombies are getting inside !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pink!

Meanwhile, back at the farm...

Rachel continued to stare in horror at the door, the crack slowly widening, the stench of blood, guts, and rotting flesh drifting through the crack like a thick fog. It was almost nauseating, and the smell mixed with her own terrified emotions, causing her to double over on the floor, retching.

The inescapable fact of the matter was that they were coming. It might take a few hours, even a day, but they didn't stop, despite her hopes. They kept hitting that door weakly, each impact jolting it slightly, bodies bouncing off it, and the damage was visible, now. Eventually... She turned her head away, focusing on the walls. There had to be something! Regulations forbid anything remotely dangerous from being kept - guns were right out - and even something as simple as a hammer was out of reach.

And then, suddenly, she saw it. A cassette player - batteries still inside, and of course the tape would be there. Ten minutes later, with a roll of masking tape, a skateboard, and a small electric car, she gingerly opened the window. Despite the horde inside the building, somehow, the street was quiet - though it didn't help her in the slightest. Again, safety regulations forbid the window opening fully, but it was enough...

And ever so slowly, to the macabre sound of children's nursery rhymes, her contraption took off down the street, the music echoing with the moans by the door until she could hear it no longer.

God, how she hoped someone would hear it - would look...

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Commissar Nitro

*The Driver of the truck continues shouting as he clambers onto the back of his truck and begins to throw the boxes off the back to the others hammers still held in hand his hair matted with blood and his trenchcoat ripped*

meetdadoom

Me: *The man curses for there being more people to cover but then looks at the loot. He freezes up and stomach begins to growl. He set's the sniper back up on the window and scans the area before he looks inside his scope. He takes aim and fires a shot at a zombie a few meters away. He misses and curses. He brings the bolt back and slams it back in. He breathes in and out to calm the hunger down. He takes aim again. He breathes in as he paints a zombie's chest with his crosshair and breathes out. As he breathes out he squeezes the trigger.*

(I continue to do this firing at the zombies just it isn't going to take care off all of the horde just going to be thinning or getting rid of zombies getting to close to a person.)

Cbenn595

* John runs up to the other passengers side of the truck and takes a swing at a zombies head. The 2x4 slams into its head. While the other side of his head hits the passengers window. The window cracks and the zombie goes down with a gurgle and groan. John screams " TRY AND EAT ME NOW MOTHER FUCKER!"
He puts his foot against the door and pulls the 2x4 out of the zombies head. He runs back to the back of the truck and slides his backpack off onto the bed of the truck. He takes some of the junk food that has spilled out into the bed and stuffs it in his back.

WOLVERINES!!!

* Daniel is soon confronted with 5 infected infront of him he pulls out his handgun to realize he has only  11 bullets left. He emptys 2 bullets into two seperate infected's heads and starts to use the gun as a club clobbering 2 untill he is tackled "Someone get this thing off of me!" He shouts as he is vicousldy swiping his knife at the neck of the infected that is on top of him"
Lamp oil

meetdadoom

ME: * Notices a guy being pounced by a zombie. He looks through the scope and aims at the zombie's back. He aims alittle bit up so when he fires, the bullet doesn't go through the zombie and kills the human. He exhales and taps the trigger slowly.*

Commissar Nitro

*The driver stands atop his tuck cab and drapes a tow rope over his shoulder and look around pulling his hammers from his belt, and shouts at the suvivors on the street "Get inside now! leave the rest!" before turning to the building with the hidden sniper and bellows "Stay where ya are!" before jumping off his truck.

Dug

Pink!

A familiar children's song, slightly distorted from the wobbling skateboard that it's been placed on, is heard less than a block away. It's beginning to get louder.

http://www.youtube.com/v/NjVGzT9B4g8&autoplay=1

Cbenn595

* John hears the creepy song and looks around for it. Looking left and right as it gets louder and louder. He sees the skate board roll down the street. It slowly rolls down the street. John looks around for any infected and makes a run for the skateboard. He picks it up and then makes a break for the apartment building.

Pink!

A small note is pinned to the tape player, hastily scrawled.

Help.
39 Eighth Avenue.

Cbenn595

* As John rushes into the apartment building he still hears the music playing but on a different song.
( Clutch - Electric Worry )
* He sits the skateboard down and it rolls across the lobby still playing that creepy music. It hits the stairs and wobbles. John walks over to it and turns off the electric motor and picks up the note on it. He reads it over a few times, trying to remember the address. He puts the note on the counter. The door to the street is open as a zombie slowly shambles and stumbles in with groans. John quickly turns around as the zombie grabs his shoulders and tries to bit him.

Bl★ck Star

(I totaly forgot to what Survivor I am running to xD)

Kane  keeps running

Commissar Nitro

*The truck driver steps into the building behind the infected and buries one of his hammers in its skull before it can bite John and wreches it out the door the claw of the hammer wedged in its head and throws it back into the street before slaming the door closed*

Cbenn595

* John falls back onto the floor. His head slams against the ground and he grunts. John sits up and rubs his head. " fucking bastard zombie." John finale stands up and picks the 2x4 up, and is ready for battle again.