News

   Join the Discussion, click to join the HGN Steam Chat Group.
Click here.

Operation : Locust (Zombie/Infected Outbreak Rp)

gunslinger7 · 13732

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95

Intro :The year is 2012 July , 1st . So in a near future ...*The story begins in Poland  with a young boy  walking along the street  and sees a group of people gathering around the window of the local Electronics store all silently focused on the T.V sets stacked in the the display case , he decides to make his way over to the window to see what everyone is watching . he began to push past people to get a better   look at the screen an recognizes  it as the local news station  *


News reporter- "Well we have the utmost importance to inform the public that today at 1:00pm  some sort of chemical explosive has been set off in Kiev Ukraine in an act to kill the President   Viktor Yanukovych   during a meeting with U.S president Barrack Obama , no word has been released on there statuses we will try are best to keep you all informed"


News reporter- " Wait ! This is just in ! we have been sent live feed of whats been going on over there"


News reporter- " We will now send it over to the our trusted reporter in the field ...."


Reporter on scene- " I have a message for everyone ! The bomb has killed thousands ! oh my god .... the Military police seem to be executing the wounded people from the blast!


News reporter- " Whats going on?! the live feed isnt working"


Reporter on scene-" The people wounded from the blast seem to be trying to over power the MP's "



News reporter- well we only got a flash of the feed there , abit to quick for me to make out . um could you describe whats going on over there at the moment"


Reporter on scene- *Nothing but the sound of feedback from the mic an screaming is heard followed by the sound of gun fire in the background*


*The T.V changes picture an begins to board-cast the vid below*




2012 , 5 days later ... the Outbreak has broken through Poland's borders an is sweeping the land like a swarm of locusts . It has sent people into complete chaos all efforts to evacuate the people have been ceased do to the military being so scattered an unorganized . Poland requested that no other country intervene in the matter of helping to "Quarantine " the country . For Poland has there own ideas they plan to act on.


It seems as if everyone some what expected that the Ukraine was selling arms to the U.S to help there efforts in stopping North Korea before they began to invade the states . I guess nobody figured it to be a WMD to that scale. Just another horrible accident in the worlds eyes ... .it turned out to be much more than that...


Setting: Warsaw,Poland(city)  , suburbs , offices , forest  , apartments , shops etc... 




Use this in the New Characters Here thread.

IMAGE:
NAME:
GENDER:
JOB BEFORE OUTBREAK:
STATUS:
TYPE:
WEAPONS:
QUOTE:
BIO:

How to use the template:

IMAGE: of your character
NAME: Character's name here
GENDER: M or F
JOB BEFORE OUTBREAK: Speaks for itself
STATUS: CLEAN
TYPE: If INFECTED, put type of creature, if CLEAN, put N/A
WEAPONS: You could have a Gun-type weapon , or a Melee-type weapon.
QUOTE: "You know what to do"
BIO: How your character got caught up in the Outbreak


gunslinger7 : Our friendly neighborhood  Topic creator
lolkieck : event manager/our Q&A man when it comes to Poland


-RULES-

no uber 1337 heat-seeking quad nuke launchers with 999999999 ammo  plz. ( common weapons )
Stick to the Rp , no talking about non-topic related bullshit.
Be respectful an try your best to help those who maybe new
if you are non-infected you must eat an drink like a normal human being would.
fire arms dont have unlimited supply of munitions so dont get to trigger happy lol.
There is  nothing that says you must group all as one , you could go on your own or maybe even make separate groups its up to you.




-Status-

all possible character statuses :

-Clean an un-touched by virus(default)
-Hungry/Thirsty
-Starving/dehydrated
- Bitten/wounded(what body part?)
-Showing signs of infection
-Infected
-Dead

Infected are sprinting infected/zombies like in the films "28 days later , 28 weeks later" an dont need to be shot in head to be killed .



other than that enjoy the Rp :)






(sorry this is the best i could find map wise...)
« Last Edit: 21-04-2011 by gunslinger7 »



WOLVERINES!!!

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
  • Dallas sallaD
IMAGE: N/A
NAME: Edmund Stanislaw
GENDER: M
JOB BEFORE OUTBREAK: School Student
STATUS: Clean
TYPE: N/A
WEAPONS: A machete residing on his back and a 44. magnum on his hip.
QUOTE: ""Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
BIO: He was at home during the outbreak. His mother told him not to worry about it, To shrug it off and that it would only be a temporary thing that the military would take care of it. That one last kiss and goodbye after she left to work was the last Edmund had ever seen of her. Now he acts as a sort of nomad just wandering from building to building, hoping to find other survivors, weapons, or food.


P.S. May I ask, Stay away from OOC if possible it spreads like a virus if you need to use it but please steer clear from it
« Last Edit: 21-04-2011 by WOLVERINES!!! »

Lamp oil


lolKieck

  • remove kebab from premises, turkey give back clay
  • *
    • Posts: 2615
  • serbia laughs in face of concept abiding failure
  • Awards 2K Poster Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
IMAGE: http://i.wp.pl/a/f/jpeg/22799/afganistan_zolnierz_pap550.jpeg
NAME: Maciej Skowron
GENDER: Male
JOB BEFORE OUTBREAK: Soldier, Private
STATUS: Clean
TYPE: N/A
WEAPONS: A tactical knife and Beryl assault rifle (on the image)
QUOTE: (In a response to "fuck you") "You can do it with two dicks in your arse.)
BIO: He is/was a soldier who recently finished training. After the outbreak, he said to his girlfriend to stay in her house and to barricade herself.  He is now travelling to her apartment, after hearing there's a safehouse there.
EQUIPMENT: 2 fragmentation grenades, 4 5.56x45 magazines.
TRAINING: Basic soldier training (//no uber-1337 shooter for you guys, so don't worry, I won't lolpwn every zombie with my Beryl)
« Last Edit: 22-04-2011 by lolKieck »

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒


WOLVERINES!!!

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
  • Dallas sallaD
Edmund is on the streets he spies a car with a woman still inside of it "Run of bad luck for you dear" He uses the base of the magnum to smash in the window and the alarm sounds. suddenly a thunderous rampage echoes through the city appearing as if to quake the very earth. Edmund hastily dives in the car he searches for the keys whilst dozens of infected are sprinting at him as if to harbor no end to animosity for him. The woman in the car lunges at him nearly biting him he jumpes back and fires his magnum at her. Shot perfectly in the head blood splatters all over the window and the infected woman falls limp in the vehicle. Edmund desperately searches the woman for the keys to the car with great luck he finds the proper one and hastily attempts to start the vehicle. It wouldnt start. "Shit no gas!" Edmund exclames and realizes he has little time for nonsense such as this he kicks the door open and starts to run for the nearest alley way and fires two bullets into the heads of oncoming infected and reloads his gun. Sprinting for the alleyway Edmund notices a fire escape with a few stairs missing. Edmund jumps up to the lowest remaining stair and is struggling to climb up. before he could get to his feet an infected grabs his foot and tries to pull him down to the swarming multitude of the stink and filth of them. Edmund kicks it in the face and hastily runs up the fire escape for his life to the roof. He is panicking to get to the roof and stumbles a few times nearly falling off. Once at the roof he stops and takes a deep breath "What in the hell can I do now but sit and die."

Ammunition I have: 10 .44 magnum rounds

P.S. I didnt know if they were fast or slow zombies so I just went with fast

P.S.S. I think two guys with guns is enough please melee weapons from now on if possible im not demanding but you know what im saying due to harsh gun laws
« Last Edit: 22-04-2011 by WOLVERINES!!! »

Lamp oil


lolKieck

  • remove kebab from premises, turkey give back clay
  • *
    • Posts: 2615
  • serbia laughs in face of concept abiding failure
  • Awards 2K Poster Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
// I'd suggest that the longer the infected man is "alive", he is more slower
Two Scorpion Honkers (// image at http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Skorpion_WP.JPG) appear at the end of the end of the street, running over and shooting the infected, they disappear. After that you can hear crash sounds and screams of wounded. (// now from my perspective) Few soldiers get out and cover another two taking wounded out of the car. The second Honker gets back to the crash site and they start to mow down the infected running or walking to them. The men pack the wounded to the car which then rides away, most likely to HQ. After that the men run for some house, but one of them runs in the other direction, most likely panicking, or seeing something bad there. He runs into a food store, which is deserted. (// about half a click from your position, Wolverines)
// also, remove the damn boats, Warsaw isn't at the shore :)

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒


gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
IMAGE: http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/10825810/2/istockphoto_10825810-working-office-employee.jpg
NAME: Fabian , Bizon
GENDER: M
JOB BEFORE OUTBREAK: Office worker
STATUS: CLEAN
TYPE: N/A
WEAPONS: a make shift spear made of a broken broom handle.
QUOTE: All things are difficult before they are easy.
BIO: a stocky build 21yr old , with glasses . With his work clothes still on with a satchel across his shoulder witch once held his lap-top now holds a few cans of food an a flashlight .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(//sorry do you know how hard it is to find a labeled map thats not a huge map to Rp with //)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian makes his way up the stair well of the office (//not to far from wolverines//) he's being chased by a infected who used to be his boss . The sweat beats down his face as he seems to just be out of reach of the infected . He makes his way up the last few steps till he sees the sign above the door. " finally the 10th floor" *he quickly opens the door an slams it behind him , breaking the arm of his infected boss *. "Thats for not giving me last friday off you asshole!"  , The infected pulls his broken limb back out an the door shuts an Fabian pushes his make shift spear through the handle of the door . "Hopefully this will hold yea" He quickly surveys  the room noticing but a body with a rope around there neck hanging from a ceiling fan . " There just isnt a easy way out is there ..." *Fabian  makes his way towards the window to see what carnage is taking place out side on the street below* *Seeing nothing but a few shamblers mooping about in the street he sits down on the floor an pulls a can of baked beans form his satchel an peels the aluminum lid off an begins to eat ** keeping a close eye on the door that still seems to be holding the infected ex boss out*
« Last Edit: 22-04-2011 by gunslinger7 »



Bl★ck Star

  • The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • *
    • Posts: 3068
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
IMAGE: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/016/9/6/no_guts__no_glory_by_lordnetsua-d2lur9l.jpg
NAME: Kane Hensfield
GENDER: Male
JOB BEFORE OUTBREAK: Student
STATUS: Infected
TYPE: Type G
WEAPONS: Claws, Mouth, Agility
QUOTE: "People invent Viruses to kill a certain person, but they never think of the consequences it will has for everyone."
BIO: A Mutated Version of the Virus manifested in a Student, Age 21, Agile and fast for some duration but then tends to "cool down" for a while.

((Well if this is over powered tell me please and I will play a Normal Human, but since it's a Virus it can Mutate :/ Also added that cool down thing on him so it get's balanced, like he is short faster then a normal Human but after like 4 minutes he becomes slower, like a Cheetah))




gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
(// I dont see any big issue with it Blackstar as long as you can be killed , maybe it might take a different method to kill you since it looks like your bones act like armor plating so maybe you have like a weakness like you dont have plating as much on the back of your head or maybe you can be killed alot easier  with fire or a nade or something//)


Fabian finishes eating the baked beans *wipes mouth with the sleeve of his suit * "now that im not running on empty , lets have a look around" He begins to go from cubical  to cubical finding nothing of major use other than a few spare  batteries for his flash light . He makes his way back towards the door he entered from , noticing a first-aid kit hanging on the wall that has already been looked through it seems . "damn looks like someone got to the goods before me ...." *sighs* finds nothing but an empty syringe left in the kit ,* he tucks it into the satchel *.  Makes his way to the door an places his ear against
it listening to see if his infected boss is still waiting on the other side . "Hhmm... i guess the coast is clear"
*Pulls the make shift spear from the door handle an slowly opens the door* seeing no sign of harm he takes a step forward an hears the cocking of a gun at his side*

Gun-men# "Alright , hand me your bag an any thing else you got "

Fabian# "Look i dont want any trouble can you just let me leave an we can both forget this ever happened?"

Gun-men# Where did you get the idea you have any say in what i do , What you gonna hit me with that stick !? hahaha

*Fabian than quickly turned an used the spear to knock the .38 Smith&Wesson from the looters hand an rammed the tip of the spear through his eye socket in one swift motion , killing the man *

"Ahh! see what you pushed me to do !? you fucking moron ! do you think i like killing people!"
*grabs the .38 from the ground an checks the body for anything of use , an finds nothing other than the weapon  thats full of bullets but no other ammo an a water bottle *

http://guns4u.info/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/150184_large.jpg

*puts the gun in his pocket an the bottle in his bag an begins to make his way up the stair well to the next floor*
« Last Edit: 22-04-2011 by gunslinger7 »



Bl★ck Star

  • The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • *
    • Posts: 3068
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
(// Well shoot's to the legs would do it as they're not really thick and just muscles or fire/nade would easily do it, because it's mostly muscles and some bones, just the thing is to get him into a trap with fire or time the grenade perfectly as he is pretty fast and can climb walls with his claws so he could escape easily.//)

Kane climbs up the wall of the office Fabian is in and jumps trough a window and the shattering of the glass is heard loud and clearly for Fabian. It's most likely Kane got attracted by the fresh blood from the Man Fabian had just killed. He slowly walks on his feets and legs along the corridor and checks his surrunding to make clear noone else is nearby and would steal his food. After walking a little bit without making a noise he see's the Corpse of the dead man and lunges at it and feast's on the fresh meat and blood. A loud sound of cracking bones and flesh ripping apart is heard.


(// Also I don't want to directly die and make a new zombie, So I make it a little bit harder for you guys to kill me ^^ But when I die I will make a new Special Infected for your amusement :P//)




gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
*Hearing the shattering glass Fabian jumps into the nearest room which happened to be 1 floor above the mutations fest in the stair well * *standing quietly in the dark of the room with nothing but abit of sunlight coming through the blinds of the window to make out the objects in the room* *listening for what caused all the racket * He can hear his own heart beating fast in his chest  , he's nervous ... an scared.



Bl★ck Star

  • The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • *
    • Posts: 3068
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Kane finished feasting on the dead body and only leaves clean licked bones behind and he still seems to be hungry and walks on and searches for more food.

(// He still is hungry as it directly drops trough his stomach as he has none :P//)




gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
Hearing the movement of what Fabian believes to be maybe the looters friend coming to help him , *He pulls the .38 from his pocket an equips  his flash light * An begins making his way to the other side of the room towards a small room which was most likely used for someone abit more of a prestigious employee  , "who ever is out there hopefully wont think to look here in this dark room."  *sits curled up underneath the desk in the room* "this isnt a 5 star hotel , but it will have to do for now "



Bl★ck Star

  • The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • *
    • Posts: 3068
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Kane Walks up the Stairs to the next level of the building, smacking the door open with his claw and throwing it out of it's ankles and it flies trough the corridor and lands infront of the room where Fabian is sitting under the desk. He then slowly looks around the corner into the corridor and then decided to slowly walk on. While he walks on his hands and feets he accidently kicks off some plant pot's.




gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
Hearing  whats going on Fabian fights the need to peak over the desk to see whats on the other side , *He mumbles to self* " What ever is over there is not human... " *Thinks to self* - whatever if is , it sounds like a dog .... but the way it broke through the door it couldnt be...-

*Fabian silently gets up an crouches behind the desk , not being able to see anything in the dark room he inches his way toward the larger room that leads back to the stairs*



Bl★ck Star

  • The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • *
    • Posts: 3068
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Kane continues walking trough the corridor and walks past the door from the room where Fabian is in. He can only see a black silouhette from Kane as he walks slowly past and kicks over an file cabinet by accident, that now lies infront of the open door from Fabian, It would not be a big problem to pass that, but he should care he doesn't accidently hit's it and makes a sound.

As Kane passed by the room he stands up on his Leg's and looks out of a window from a bit longer distance and scratches his rib's with his claw.




gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
*Freezes in fear , not knowing his next move * 

*He decides to risk contact an slowly feels his way around the floor ... feeling the cold metal of the cabinet he slowly moves over it one foot at a time *

Fabian now sits with his back against a desk in the large room directly across from the shadowy being , pondering his next move...



Bl★ck Star

  • The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • *
    • Posts: 3068
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Kane goes down on all 4 again and slowly starts to walk towards the room where Fabian is in.




gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
"Well now or never"

*turns an aims the .38 over the desk an clicks the flash-light on * Seeing the horrible creature "What the fuck....."

*Fires 2 out of the 6 shots at the creature missing one shot an landing the other only to watch it bounce of the creatures rib-cage*

*Makes a break for the door in a all out sprint , still with the gun in one hand an the make shift spear an flashlight in the other*



lolKieck

  • remove kebab from premises, turkey give back clay
  • *
    • Posts: 2615
  • serbia laughs in face of concept abiding failure
  • Awards 2K Poster Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
After the undead feasting and running for other humen, the lone soldier moves to his comrades' bodies, which were nearly picked clean and starts to put the spare magazines in pouches, the same with rations, but before that he writes a cross and names, then he departs where the shots were, sneaking. He has duct-taped magazines like the guerillas have. He is in urban camo. He gets to the building and observes the building from outside, looking out for zombies.

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒


Bl★ck Star

  • The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • *
    • Posts: 3068
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Kane sack's onto the ground for a moment cause of the bullet and then he turns fastly around to Fabian and hunt's him trough the corridors and leaves out a loud Scream, alarming the other Zombies.




gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95

*Fabian still sprinting makes his way through the door to the stair well , an begins to run down * "ive gotta make it to the outside before the infected swarm the place" , "Hopefully before this thing in here rips me apart"



lolKieck

  • remove kebab from premises, turkey give back clay
  • *
    • Posts: 2615
  • serbia laughs in face of concept abiding failure
  • Awards 2K Poster Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
The soldier hears a scream and hides, aiming at the building.

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒


Bl★ck Star

  • The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • *
    • Posts: 3068
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Kane jump's trough a window and dissappears.




gunslinger7

  • Blacksmith
  • ***
    • Posts: 95
*Finally makes his way down to the main floor to see a military convoy out front*

"Help! Me!"




lolKieck

  • remove kebab from premises, turkey give back clay
  • *
    • Posts: 2615
  • serbia laughs in face of concept abiding failure
  • Awards 2K Poster Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
// Hmmm ? convoy ? never heard of it, most likely its deserted if its staying in 1 place

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒


Tags:
 

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.




If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

   Join the Discussion, click to join the HGN Steam Chat Group.
Click here.

* Users Online

Blake.HCross

Dot Guests: 489 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

  • stats Total Members: 9296
  • stats Total Posts: 180806
  • stats Total Topics: 22647
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 211
  • stats Most Online: 1479