Ravendale Tournament - Test of Arms - 20/08/2011

Started by Madcombat, 18-08-2011

Madcombat

**As you walk through the Ravendale town, you can not help but notice the odd Poster placed around the city, you approch it out of curiousity and begin to read the Poster.**

"Ladys and Gentle men!
I present to you, the Arena!
We shall be hosting a opening Tournament to celebrate the announcement of the Arena in two days and two nights from now! Understand however, we need warriors and rangers to help celebrate the Arena by participating in the Bloodshed!  Entrance Fee is no more then ten crowns to fight per round, the contender who suvives all rounds till he is the last man standing wins the prize of crown brought in from the wagers the contenders placed!
We will also be celebrating with special requested rounds such as the favorated All on All rounds as well as the special team warefare round!
For more infomation, speak to the Arena Battle Master who manages the Arena and its fights itself.
Special announcement: Do not have a blade to fight with?  Come to the Battle Master for a tempry weapon, Please note you must return the weapons you are given after the battle is concluded.
To the Nobles of Ravendale, you may enter the special view stand free of charge and have greater access and view of the battles that wage on the battle ground.  Please note if you are not a noble and wish to gain access to the exclusive viewing ground, you must pay a fee of ten crowns to the Battle Master for a daily entrance to the noble viewing grounds.
Let the Battles commence, pray to you're gods so that they may grant you victory!"
((I defiantly need more experiance on writing these events, but anyhow. For any more infomation, leave a comment or find my Battle Master IC'ly and he shall explain more.))
Rules; As a spectator, do not tuch anything inside the Arena, leave it be. As a contender, if you are a archer that manages to run out of arrows, you are free to use the arrows that many before you have fired, you are also permitted to temry pick up a dead mans weapon to fight on with it.
Running onto the VIP/Noble section will get you removed from the Arena.
As a Viewer, do not interfere with the battles, this means do not fire into the arena, do not jump into the arena.  Both will result in being removed from the Arena.  You are allowed to cheer for you're fighters and teams.
Do not attempt to steal.
Do not give crowns to fight without actually roleplaying the act and orginisation of involving you're character (Its annoying focusing on somthing and having people do somthing without your knowledge, doing it will result in me ignoring the fact you've given the crowns since you have not roleplayed the entire actions correctly.)
If you wish to bet, find the battle Master.
Event will occure either when we have the most players on or at 9PM GMT.

ZainMenloe

I got a question I'm sure many others would like to know the answer to, will the fights be RP'ed? Or is it just going to be an action arena? I'd prefer the RP fights over the just action, but that's just my opinion.

STRANGERDANGER

It seems your about 4 months to late.

ZainMenloe

Ahh... Crap... I didn't notice, I got too caught up in the joy of an arena that I didn't check the date. My bad, wont happen again.

Steven :D

Quote from: ZainMenloe on 09-12-2011
Ahh... Crap... I didn't notice, I got too caught up in the joy of an arena that I didn't check the date. My bad, wont happen again.
The arena tends to be Shoot to Kill, as in; You fight with your SWep. There will most likely be another arena at a later date.