Justin Bieber never heard of Germany

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-05-2010

Bl★ck Star

Pawx

It's pretty normal, Half of my family doesn't know about the Ukraine or the Chernobyl incident. And one of my cousins doesn't even know about the holocaust...

Genesis

lolKieck

Quote from: Genesis on 09-05-2010
WHAT A FAG!

True dat.
Only a retard wouldn't know about Germany.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Afromana

Pawx, your family is american, Bieber is also.
I see a connection here >.>

Strelok Holmes

Quote from: Afromana on 09-05-2010
Pawx, your family is american, Bieber is also.
I see a connection here >.>
I'm an american and i've heard of Germany. Hell Afro i doubt you heard of the Ottoman Empire D:<

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Afromana

Didnt mean all Americans ;)

Zstan

Please make a entire sub forum and call it the "Faggot castle of incredible faggotry" and put this thread in there.

Apparently talking into a mic ( aided with auto-tune ) with redundant lyrics, is considered talent.

I might as well make a song and call it "Ass" and just talk about asses then say "ass ass ass ass" 1000 times in the chorus I would become famous.

Lucidius

Quote from: Zstan on 09-05-2010
Please make a entire sub forum and call it the "Faggot castle of incredible faggotry" and put this thread in there.

Apparently talking into a mic ( aided with auto-tune ) with redundant lyrics, is considered talent.

I might as well make a song and call it "Ass" and just talk about asses then say "ass ass ass ass" 1000 times in the chorus I would become famous.

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/request-site-forum-addtions/new-sub-forum/msg74784/#new
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Goose

Lol the reason prolly is that americans only teach about american history/geography/ ect they don't give a shit about other countries, according to them they won WW1 and because they were the first people in the battles against the germans (This is not directed at all just a vast majourity of the american popluation its also facts deal with it).
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Genesis

I will agree that we do have facts wrong in that shit. But America is a fucking great country, and I'm proud to be an American. I hate it when people flame it.

Lucidius

Quote from: Genesis on 10-05-2010
I will agree that we do have facts wrong in that shit. But America is a fucking great country, and I'm proud to be an American. I hate it when people flame it.

Patriotism is stilly.

That said, I think Canada > America in all respects because of what the countr has done for OTHERS, and how we handle international ordeals.

I mean, American history != History of Events that involved America right?

also,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_war_crimes

People have reasons to be angry with America in more then just all the war fucking you guys do (and losing may I add).

Bonus question, Name one war you've one out of all of the ones you have had.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Zstan

I'm an American, and I fucking HATE living here. Everyone I know is so fucking stupid and I don't mean that in a funny way, I mean it in a way like "wats 2+2". When I'm old enough I'm either going to be an hero or move to Germany (best country eva).

Also..what's up with the fucking WIGGERS!? I thought whites were suppose to be white, not act like a fucking NIGGER. God it pisses me off so much.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Zstan on 10-05-2010
I'm an American, and I fucking HATE living here. Everyone I know is so fucking stupid and I don't mean that in a funny way, I mean it in a way like "wats 2+2". When I'm old enough I'm either going to be an hero or move to Germany (best country eva).

Also..what's up with the fucking WIGGERS!? I thought whites were suppose to be white, not act like a fucking NIGGER. God it pisses me off so much.

We also have Wiggers and Germany sucks .... youre not allowed to do any thing here, and most of the games aren't getting released here, like AvP ...

Iam going to Canada, Russia or Japan when Iam Older. I think Canada cause of the epic view.

lolKieck

You know that Justin Bieber is a transvestite ?
Hear his voice. He's a girl !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Bucky

One: Justin Beiber is an asshole, and Two: Its common for people to not know about the Ukraine Chernobyl incident, they dont really teach it, but the holocaust was some fucked up shit and I know they tech that early on in like the end of middle school or somthing.

Moss

I'm an American and i love my country, but for Christs sake half of the population all act like their retards... It sickens me. I'm moving out of this country hopefully. Or at least somewhere like Idaho where there's somewhat intelligent people. People at my school are especially retarded when it comes to History or Politics and things like that. In fact, the only smart people I really know there are me and my friends.
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.