[IMPORTANT] resignation note

Started by D33tly, 22-07-2012

pilot

I am mastar891 har har, but I see what you mean. But I have been dedicated to Enclave for a long time and I really don't want to see it as a NPC faction. I've been in it too long to be a dead faction. Enclave is actually one of the biggest roles in Fallout 2. Were the whole cause of the plot line! And instead of going on guard duty all day I will assign events, patrols and even small scare tactics just to get some roleplaying out. And if were stuck in the base I'll be sure to do something militaristic like weapon practice, securing deliveries, in base attacks, upgrading defenses, all that. If you think I'm really a bad leader then I understand, but Enclave is near death and I'm going to watch my favorite faction fall, so I would at least give me a chance to see what I can come up with.

Maxi96203

You could also do things like Recon, Logistics Operations, and Science excavations.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Khorn

Thats the been said and done before pilot. Everyone tries to do these things, but the leader isn't the issue.

The lack of faithful players who are willing to play military roles kills the faction. And the fact that STK fights spell death, regardless of how good you are at FPS games.

And I still hate STRP and STM fights since they're bullshit due to limits of the game and players.

pilot

Well if leader isn't the whole issue, its a pretty big part to making this all work. I understand where your coming from though.

Kelse

I'd just rather Pilot not take the position after seeing how New Haven recruited everyone that joined and I don't want that to happen to Enclave, I've told Spades that I can lead if I must and I guess time will tell who will lead.

the permaban queen.

HitMan5523

Just let him lead. I would rather have someone who loves the Enclave lead it.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Khorn

This is not about needing a leader, this is about the fact Enclave keeps dying because no one can stick to playing guard.

You need to find people that like playing military dick soldiers, people that will focus on Enclave, no other faction. Pilot can lead for all I care, but he won't be leading anyone if you don't find the right group of players for the faction. People will join, get bored, and leave.

Ket

Hmmhp...

Khorn is right, Enclave does need dedicated players, but for now...

Pilot can lead, but he's going to need an advisor.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

pilot

Of course. If Spades approves the decision for me to be leader I will start looking for a serious dedicated player to be advisor. As for New Haven, I understand my actions before weren't the smartest, but you don't hear a lot about New Haven now do you? I am trying to change New Haven's reputation to something more professional. I mean New Haven is just playerbased none of it is canon, and I never believed that New Haven would ever become that populated. But, now that I am this close to being put the responsibility of a canon minor faction that players a major role in Fallout 2, It's a whole new game in the ballpark. I'm not going to take on Enclave single handily I'm going to have the CO ranks help me decide.

pilot

So...when are we going to decide all of this?

Khorn

Wait until after the server update thing Spades been going on about. I already decided to let you lead as you are the most wanting of it.

So this is all settle now, I'd suggest you start finding people you can depend on. And in general plan what you wish to do. When I can, I'll help you out.

pilot

Aye aye. You think I can get moderator rights to the Enclave board?

Khorn

Talk to Spades been about that, I got no control here since he stupidly took it away some reason.