Yakov Petrov

Started by adrian_marr, 11-04-2010

adrian_marr

Prologue:
January 17th, 2365
This morning seven soldiers busted through the door of my apartment. I was still asleep, and the noise scared me out of my bed when it woke me. I peeked under my couch and reached for my gun. I stood up and glimpsed out of my living room door into the kitchen and there he was; a tall Russian man. He had a huge rifle in his hands. I got a small peek out of the kitchen window, and soldiers were storming the apartment buildings across the street. I heard gunfire, and saw people in rag clothing walking through the streets, many being pushed over.
The man looked at me and said, "There's one!" I aimed my gun at him, but as fast as I did that, I was on the ground from the tear gas he shot at me. He grabbed me and tied me up and walked me out of the door. An explosion blew my radio off of the shelf and turned it on talk radio. Some guy was talking about something important to what was going on, but the only word that I could actually make out was, "removed."
The man shoved me into a small vehicle with probably nine other people. I heard even more gunfire outside of the vehicle, and an explosion turned the vehicle over. I managed to get out because a hole was blown into the side.
I ran across the street back into my apartment and grabbed my satchel full of personal items. I was sure to shove my gun into there too. Minutes later, a white light blinded me... I woke up... Somewhere I had never imagined.

January 18th, 2365
Desertia
I woke up this morning laying on a metal hospital bed. There were five dead bodies on the floor near the bed, and there was a doctor looking out with window with his hand on his head, and it looked like he was crying. I had burn marks all over my body, along with cuts and bruises.
There was blood splattered all over the wall. The light in the room was flashing, and outside it was raining. The doctor turned around and saw me with my eyes open and said, "He's... A-... Alive?" He walked up to me and I turned my head toward him and he said, "Yes! He's alive!" I asked him what I wanted to know. The basic: What, when, where?

January 19th, 2365
Desertia
Today the hospital I was at was ambushed by men called C.E.s. The building exploded and fire was ablaze. I grabbed my satchel and ran outside. The doctor that was tending to me was holding a rifle and shooting the C.E.s. He handed me a huge pistol and told me to take out the men in tan. Right when the pistol touched my skin, somebody shot down the weak wooden columns inside of the hospital, and it collapsed on the doctor and I. Hours later I woke up in a daze. The doctor was standing in the middle of the street. Ash and smoke filled the air, and all of the building fires made it extra hot outside. The doctor turned and looked at me, then looked back into the burning town.
An hour later the doctor saw me sitting by a building have a smoke. He walked up to me and handed me a huge pistol. He then said, "I've been living with this shit every day of my life. Do you know what it's like to see fire and flames every day? Smoke and ash. Blood splattered walls and dead bodies scattered throughout entire cities. It's not even the C.E.'s fault... It's the Xenon... With this gun... Just please end it for me." I looked at him and said, "I've seen fire and flames too, my friend. Ripped from my own home. Why don't you read a section of this?" I took out my Bible and showed him some verses that I thought were important. He handed my Bible backe to me and said, "That's not really helping. You know... Everyday... bodies in the street. People screaming in my office. I saw a C.E. here two days ago whose arm and leg were blown off. The day before that... I don't want to talk about it... I need to go to sleep..."

January 20th, 2365
Desertia
This morning I woke up in a Desert town with the friendly doctor dead right next to me... He had shot himself. He left a note in his jacket pocket that read, "Sorry my friend. I could not take this pain anymore. I've seen too much. Head north. You'll know what settlement to go to. Ask about my friend Wolfgang. He's a cyborg. He will be very nice to you. He's always friendly."
The rest of the note was drown in blood. The ink had smired off and run down part of his jacket along with blood.

I am Yakov Petrov. I'm a male from Omsk, Russia. I have a strong will to survive on Desertia. I'll need to get food and water, and if I really wanna make it by, I'll be getting a job. I'm just not sure what...

Enemies: Demidov Army
Favored weapon: Colt Python

Equipment:
1.) Satchel
2.) Striped pajamas
3.) Revenge