William Rogers

Started by Strelok Holmes, 12-03-2010

Strelok Holmes

Image taking at arrival to Desertia

Name: William Rogers
Home planet: Gestian
Faction: Miners
Position: Rookie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Biography: William Rogers is a tall (6'4"), physically imposing miner previously uninvolved with the Gestian Civil War. Despite his comparatively brutish manner, William regularly displays cunning and common sense. Rogers has a use of gallows humor by explaining that when in peril, the choice is to "panic, cry and, shit your pants or you make a joke and you try to survive."  Rogers arrived on Desertia to answer the call for workers needed on the planet and, in hopes to strike it big for his folks back on Gestian.

Though generally acting brutish and simple, occasionally he hints at a more complex and sensitive character. Williams is commonly seen sending half of his money earned by mining home to his family. Where ever he goes that isn't work, he carries a licensed Ruger MK II no matter what, due to not trusting the CE. He regularly is seen hanging around bars after his shift ends at the mines or, going out to other settlements for fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Equipment:
Miner Uniform
Gas Mask with air tanks (Incase of air scrubbers breaking down)
Ruger MK II
Pick Axe
Bowie knife
Olive Draft cotton jacket
Duffle Bag
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alignment:True Neutral
Categorization: Rogue Initiative
Favored Enemy: Entanglement
Favored Weapon: Ruger MK II
Rivaling:  Fellow Miners
Current Task: Mining Shift 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Theme song
Scottish Music Bagpipes Scottish Soldier Medley

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Zstan

I like how the weapons you have fit your role, instead of you having a fuckin' upgraded god suit and a minigun, it's nice.

Zombiehunta

Love it. You seem to be the best at making characters that are realistic. Besides how he looks, it's just about perfect. He looks a bit too (future) soldier like for me.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Strelok Holmes

Blame Star wars on that part, i was gonna' use Adam Baldwin (Jayne is the insperation for Will) but, i thought "No.. his a bit fimilar and may not suit a miner". So i stuck with a character from the SW comics.

Zombiehunta

Heh, alright, still an awesome character all around.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Strelok Holmes

That remains to be seen Zombie ma' boy. I can only hope to pop on the server with him :o

edit: Changed the pistol, made it a Ruger MK II