Faction: Desertian Enrichment Trading Society
Position: Trader

---------------------------------------------------------
Height: 6'1
Weight: 150
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Brown
Reference Photo:

Biography: Born and Raised in Russia on Earth he was raised in a wealthy family His father was a Doctor and his mother was A stay at home. As he grew older he began to seperate from his parents, At the age of 17 he left his house for good Living off the streets, never staying in one place for too long, making friends as he came by them. When he was 19 he joined a resource mining team as the ship's technition they cruised around the numerous solar systems Until at the age of 33 the Ship "The Endeavor" landed on desertia for maintenance and a short leave, while docked he visited the local inhabitants later meeting a girl in a bar, it was love at first sight, he decided that he would leave his long known crew to settle down. Little to his knowledge, Vasiliv's younger brother Dimitri also followed his footsteps and settled down as well (Some things never change)

It is now one Year later and Vasiliv has made quite a name for himself on Desertia. Becoming a very successful trader and finally, buying a new house with his brother and now Fiancee.  

---------------------------------------------------------
Equipment:
Suit (White & Black)
Tie
Sunglasses
Dress Shoes
PDA

Weapons:
.45 Sig P228

Categorization: Rogue Inititiave
Favored Enemy: None, anyone who mistreats him
Favored Weapon: G36
Rivaling: His brother Dimitri
Current Task:
Become D.E.T.S- Completed
Make lots of Mesi- Completed
Buy a house- Completed
Marry Fiancee- In Progress
Retire- In Progess
Become close with Dimitri again- Failed

Zstan

Doesn't it seem kind of weird that you are rivaling yourself?

But nice character, anyways.

Locke

Zombiehunta

It seems Niko Bellic just got his body stolen.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.

Afromana

NIKO MY CUSIN

Slaaneshi Whore

He's gone off to Desertia to see big ... Alien titties?
Well, shit.

Locke

BEEEEEG ALIEEEN TEETIEES

Zombiehunta

The new ending, Niko leaves Roman to die and goes to the new land of oppurtunity.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S. Thompson, A.K.A. Gonzo.