Started by Genesis, 12-04-2010

Genesis

The O'Jays - For The Love Of Money 1973

Homeplanet: Terra
Faction: N/A
Position: N/A

Biography: April 12th -- Sweet ol' Earth
--------------------------------
Normal day on Earth. It feels good to kick back and relax for once, all this buisness and all the mercenaries lately have gotten me stressed. I'm feelin' good now, sittin' down on the couch and having a nice dark beer. My name is Tyrone, a-k-a Blacksmith. They call me that because I'm a black man whos sells weapons, what can I say? Anyway, back to my occupation. I'm a black-market dealer. I sell a lot of illegal shit, pretty much. I'm a good man, though, I do the right thing. But eh, you've got to make a living don't ya?
-Tyrone

April 13th -- Holy shit
---------------------------
Today I got shot at. Someone paid a few rookie assassins to come after me. I killed one, and ran from the others. This place isn't safe for me anymore. Anyway, I turned on the television, and saw a broadcast of war on Desertia. Apparently some people are rebelling against the X.E.M rule. I guess I'm heading there. My life-long profession has been selling to both sides, and I plan to do it again. You wouldn't believe the money it makes me. Anyway, if I don't get killed before I reach the spaceport, I'll keep writing.
-Tyrone

April 15th -- Spaceport
Got to the spaceport, and had one of my friends make a few deals for me. I bought myself a heavily armored APC, since I heard Desertia is such a dangerous place. I got my name painted onto it, and a cool little insignia. I'm havin' it carried over in the cargo. I got chased by those assassins again, but they failed. Whoever's hiring these assholes should find some new assassins. Well, I'm departing in five hours. I'll keep writin' when I hit Desertia.
-Tyrone

April 21st -- Desertia
Thank god for those hyper-speed ships. I arrived in a few short days, and slept most of the way. My APC got pulled out of the storage, and I loaded onto it. My friend John taught me how to drive these things a while back. Anyway, time for me to roll off into the desert. Headin' for a place they call the Gerian. Peace.
-Tyrone

Categorization: Neutral Good
Favored Enemy: Anyone who tries to kill him
Favored Weapon: Anything that kills
Rivaling: None
Current Task:
1.) Start up a buisness