Tooltrust Application:TurkeyKittin

Started by TurkeyKittin, 08-04-2010

TurkeyKittin

Steamname:TurkeyKittin
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:3334649

Why I deserve Tooltrust:I have Roleplayed on many other servers and recieved tooltrust, Including Necropolis RP, Most TNB servers actually, And on a few servers which have closed down, like VRP... Melonlife... Aphendix RP... I know how to use it and to use it to the advantage of enhancing the rolplay of myself and of others.

What would I do with Tooltrust: I would Help enhance the roleplay of myself, and others. For example, Jacob Albucari: He is a Hermit, I would slowly bring materials from afar and build a small shelter near one of the Puma lairs to help him study them.
Proof of admin support: Genesis + Afro.

Dane

Tooltrustees have the following qualities:
- Trusted by the admins (perhaps even suggested) not to exploit.
- They are trusted to abide by their word, and will only use TT for the betterment of inserver RP.
- They have spent enough time inserver with the admins and players to prove their character, maturity, and attitudes
-THIS IS IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE TWO ADMIN RECCOMENDATIONS FROM EITHER: Sniper3124, Afro,Jones, or Myself And have said reccomendations screenshotted and posted in your application
Look at my personal text.

Jones815

I take it you copied that from StaR because you put in "myself" and I didn't see StaR's name in that list.

Sniper3124

Can't you guys read you need TWO admin supports for tooltrust

TurkeyKittin

Can't You guys read? It says -PENDING- xD

I'm about to get another one? :P

Sniper3124

You should be prepaired beforehand. Wait until you have two..

Sniper3124