Robert Carhart

Started by Welshy, 05-04-2010

Welshy

Robert Carhart

Homeplanet: Unknown

Faction: Inclassified

Position: N/A

Biography:
Confusion. The only thing Robert knows. Waking up on Desertia, he has no recollection of his past, where he is or what his job is. Wandering the streets of the Desertian town, questioning random people of the town and the area. Upon discovering he is on Desertia, and hearing the rumors of the planet, he went into a frenzy, damaging the surrounding area. Once he came to his senses he ran into hiding, before the Close Endeavors came to investigate.

A short while after fleeing he was alone, helpless, confused. After realising what he did, he accepted it and decided to turn himself over to Close Endeavors, Before reaching a C.E personel, he was confronted by someone who knew him, an old friend of his. They talked for a short while, before they had to flee due to a C.E patrol nearing them. After finding a moderately safe place to hide, they talked. Talked about Robert, and his past with the person. During the conversation, they we're supprised by C.E Operatives, where they moved into the location they where. The only thing that they could do was run, but if they did they would be gunned down. Roberts friend told him something that would haunt him for life. He told him to run, before he revealed gun and started firing on the C.E. After escaping, he was overthrown with guilt of leaving a friend he could not remember, to die.

A short time after, he gathered himself and vowed that he wouldn't let anyone of his friends die the same way and began his journey to bring down the Close Endeavor system upon Desertia.

Categorization: Rogue Initiative

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Favored Enemy: Close Endeavor

Favored Weapon: HK416

Rivaling: Close Endeavor

Current Tasks:

-Aquire weaponry to fight. Incomplete
-Find other rebels. Incomplete
-Avenge his friend. Incomplete
-Destroy Close Endeavor. Incomplete

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Genesis

The bourne consipracy :P

Welshy

Lol, got auth from Sniper to do this backstory, not trying to push myself into anything bad here, its for character development

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Genesis

I know :3, I think dis will be cool.