Rick Scordino

Started by klp4, 08-04-2010

klp4

Rick Scordino

Homeplanet: Earth
Faction: None
Position: -

Biography: Rick woke up in a cell with a banging headache and bruisers all over his arms and legs. What had happened? He looked around the cell to find that he was alone in there, and outside sat a man on a small chair, whissling on an old song, over and over again.
Rick tried to get up on his feet but then saw that his legs had been tied up and so had his arms behind his back.
He looked at the man outside the cell when suddenly his sight began to blurr and the pain took over. His head hit the floor as he passed out.

An hour passed, and then another one...The time just flew past, but yet it felt like it stood still and that he had been in that cell for ever.
Pictures of old memmories began to appear in his mind. All the troubble back home, his trip to Desertia, how he managed to get through all the security back on Earth and what had happened once he finally got to "The new world".
He remembered being chased by soldiers through the town, but he couldn't remember why they chased him. A man's face appeard in his mind and then man had spoken to him, "Don't look back..Don't look back." What did he mean? Then everything became pitch black to him.
What had he now gotten himself into?

He opened his mouth to say something but then noticed that the man outside the cell was lying down on the floor, with two small bullet holes in his chest. Blood spread slowly over the floor where the man lied. What the hell had happened? How long had he been passed out, who was behind all this and who had killed the man without doing anything to Rick?

His questions was soon to be answerd as a man steped into the room with a revolver in his righ hand, smiling. "Hello..."

(More will be added)

Categorization: Rogue Initiative

Favored Enemy: Close Endeavor
Favored Weapon: M4A1 and the Desert Eagle
Rivaling: -
Current Task: Make some money, get a weapon, make some "friends" and connections.
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.