Maltuck Nebula

Started by TurkeyKittin, 10-04-2010

TurkeyKittin

Homeplanet: Earth
Faction: Classified
Position: None

Biography:

The Arrival:
Maltuck watched his parents be thrown off an orbital elevator when he was a child. He never knew who did it, or why. His mind had always been cursed by the blood of his parents. His dreams are haunted by his parents' spirits. He has been searching for a peaceful planet ever since. Somewhere to get away from all the drama of his life. He traveled from planet to planet. Galaxy to Galaxy. The final destination was targeted at Desertia. Desertia was a desert-like planet with many dangers, which suited his lifestyle and taste. He quickly packed up all his belongings from Station 7 in Bravo sector within the Klinopsis system and headed off to this new unknown planet known as...

Desertia

- He finally arrives on Desertia. As soon as he gets off the shuttle, a man starts to strangle him with a rag. It was soaked in Chloroform. He wakes up later with nothing but his shirt and pants, and his brilliant mind.

Large Events Within Lifetime:

The Explosion:
Maltuck slowly walks around the town of Geria, which he arrived at the night before. As he is familiarizing himself with the planet, he discovers that it is full of resources necessary for his research and development. He is walking by the bar when an explosion sends him flying into the sand. He quickly gets up and tries to look for its source. The bar. He slowly limps towards the bar and slams his shoulder on the wall. The door is on fire as it smashes down and two soldiers scream running out. "Get down! Explosives!". Maltuck realizes that there are more explosives and starts herding everyone out to safety. "Everyone! Get the fuck away from the bar! Military Arsenal within the bar is about to expl-" Maltuck is flung by the large explosion into a wall. Clay is jabbed into him and he is knocked unconscious. The bar has now transformed into a crater.

The Elevator:
Maltuck was looking for some work, so he headed over to the mine that he heard had just re-opened. He'd remembered his friend talking about the mine, and how you required a Haz-mask to even be able to breath down at the bottom. As he arrived, no one was around. Time for a little exploring. He walked to a little shed and picked the door open. The shed was a chest of gold. It had Haz-Masks, Torches(Flashlight), Mining drills, and lots of other objects of great value to Maltuck, but not many other's. Maltuck suddenly hears a radio buzzing outside. He takes a peak and there is a squad of soldiers standing outside. He quickly sneaks around them to the back of the shed. He sprints into the mine after hearing, "Don't you think that's a little harsh sir? Yes. I know sir. Alright sir. All trespassers are to be shot on sight. Roger that". Maltuck hops over boxes and skulls of dead miners as he is sprinting to the elevator. He jumps into the elevator, taking a glimpse back right before he slams his hand at the button. A soldier fires a shot at him, just barely missing his head. The doors close and the elevator slowly starts to decent into the pit. All of a sudden, the elevator stops. Maltuck looks up, and watches as the soldiers are jamming the elevator. He quickly jumps onto the shaft, and attempts to climb downwards. The elevator suddenly falls down, hitting his leg and making him slip off the shaft, falling. The last thing that Maltuck sees is the dusty pit at the bottom of the shaft, and receives a mouthful of sand. (Yes, he did make it out alive)

The Xenon Betrayal:
Maltuck slowly shuffles through the sand. He has nowhere to go. He needs some Mesi very badly.
A man with a briefcase slowly walks to him and asks, "Need a job?". "Of, fucking, course." he answers. "I am with Xenon management, and I have a job for you. You will be needed to kill ten people inside a communications centre. Covertly. They will not expect you. You will receive 3000 Mesi for this deed. Do you accept?". "What have these people done to anger you?". The Xenon official straightens his tie. "That is confidential". "Fine, but-..." The official disappears, and a pistol is left on the ground, pointed in a direction. In the sand, there is an arrow drawn. Maltuck picks up the pistol and slowly walks in the direction. An hour later, he reaches the destination. It looks heavily armored, but with no offensive weaponry. He slowly crawls up to the side door. It is getting dark. He walks up to the man standing outside and twists his neck. He's dead. One dead. Nine more to go. There is a hole in the wall, revealing six people. Maltuck positions his pistol perfectly into the slot and fires. The bullets riochet off the walls and eliminates every living things within the room. He shoots the lock off the door and sprints through the row of corpses. He finds a large metal blast door which requires handprint identification.
He slowly drags each of the corpses, testing if each hand would work. Once the door opens, he assassinates the three men within. Two of them are wearing white coats, and the last one is wearing a light blue one. Maltuck looks out a small peep-hole and sees the official's helicopter. He quickly runs out of the graveyard for his pay. *LoudSpeaker* "Did you really think I would pay you all that Mesi? Of course I wouldnt! *Laughs* Now that they are off my hands, how about removing you, too!". The Helicopter starts to fire at Maltuck as he sprints away, firing at the helicopter. Bullets fly and sand is everywhere. A bullet clips Maltuck's leg and trips him. One of Maltuck's bullets hits the Xenon Official's revolver out of the helicopter, which frightens him.*LoudSpeaker* "This isn't the end!". The official flies off into the rising sun. Maltuck unloads every one of his clips at the helicopter and throws the gun into the sand, swearing revenge. "He just made me kill ten... Innocent... People..." Maltuck quickly picks up the gun and places the end of the barrel on his forehead and pulls the trigger. *CLICK* He forgot that it was out of ammunition. The heat overwhelms him as he passes out.

The Robbery:
Maltuck watched as a man walked by him. He quickly tapped his shoulder. "Hey! My friend is in trouble! I need help! They're about to kill him! Get your gun!" He yelled. The man hurried after Maltuck as he lured him into an alley. Maltuck attempted to draw the man's attention to a small box in the corner of the alley when... All of a sudden Maltuck grabs the man and attempts to shove a rag soaked in Chloroform into the man's mouth. The man quickly lifts up his pistol and presses it against Maltuck's chest. The man pulls the trigger. The bullet travels through Maltuck's body, tearing through his liver. Blood splatters onto the wall. He falls onto the ground, eyes widened in shock. The man aims at Maltuck's leg and fires another shot. The bullet enters Maltuck's leg and shatters the bone directly. The man quickly leaves, and Maltuck begins the hard work of dragging himself out. Maltuck had been trained in survival, for his uncle had owned a survival camp on earth. He slowly made his way to a deserted gas station, where a Sand Puma and a man by the name of Cole Simmons, or also known as the Space Guy, were. The Puma realized that Maltuck was badly injured and quickly put him on its back. Cole ran from person to person, asking for help, and a doctor. He was told to goto Gerian, which was a fifteen minute walk from there. By Puma, it was less than a minute. They got there in no time. Cole had gotten some bandages and stopped the bleeding, at least for now. Later on, Maltuck borrowed some rusty tweezers and removed the bullets from his liver and leg, and quickly talked to Cole about a tetanus shot. The rust would soon poison and kill him. Cole had recently crash-landed on Desertia and had many of the newest techs. Maltuck quickly administered the tetanus shot to himself. This started a long and strong friendship between Cole and Maltuck.

Mercenary:
Maltuck slowly surveyed the area, looking for something to do.

Categorization: Chaotic Neutral
Favored Enemy: Xenon Management
Favored Weapon: Anything that kills.
Rivaling: CE or Xenon.
Current Task: Customizing SETU Vest and Mask

(By the way, his personality sometimes changes*My migraine*, So watch out for that. And his memory might be fucked*My migraine again.*)

-Still more things to add when I have the time-

-Maltuck Nebula was shot- (Uncool PK -.-)