Leonard Kerechinov

Started by deluxulous, 04-04-2010

deluxulous

Leonard Kerechinov
(Picture when i feel like running photoshop)
THEME:
System of a Down-Soldier Side(music video)

Dead men lying on the bottom of the grave
Wondering when savior comes, is he gonna be saved
Maybe you're a sinner into your alternate life
Maybe you're a joker, maybe you deserve to die

They were crying when their sons left
God is wearing black
He's gone so far to find no hope
He's never coming back

All young men must go
He's come so far to find the truth
He's never going home

Young men standing on the top of their own graves
Wondering when Jesus comes, are they gonna be saved
Cruelty to the winner, bishop tells the king his lies
Maybe you're a mourner, maybe you deserve to die

God is wearing black
He's gone so far to find no hope
He's never coming back

All young men must go
He's come so far to find no truth
He's never going home

Welcome to the soldier side
Where there is no one here but me
People all grow up to die
There is no one here but me

People on the soldier side

Homeplanet: Earth, Continental Division East: Russia. Outskirts of old Leningrad.
Faction: Inclassified
Position: N/A
Physical Conditioning: Excellent (4/5). Strong, agile, well built.
Mental Conditioning: Good (3/5) Smart, but tends to act before thinking about the consequences. English is un-refined.

Biography: *NOTE: This is a short summary of his life, not a Wikipedia article. It doesn't explain any of his inner personalities/feelings.
Beginning
Leonard was born in a regular hospital, like a normal child. He only had his mother around for most of the time, his father was a soldier, like his fathers and grandfathers before. He recieved formal education. However, one day when Leonard was 16, a group of urban bandits did a raid on their neighborhood, and stole many items. His father was home on a special occasion, and he was awoken by loud noises inside. He got into a fight while going for his gun in a safe, and was shot by another bandit. They left soon after.

"Hah, hope you won't be needing that kidney!" -Attacker

Devastation
Leonard's father was taken to the hospital. He'd live, they said. Police took Leonard and his mother as witnesses, along with several other victims of the robberies. They described the bandits' clothing and markings (which are stupid to have if you don't want to get caught) and they instantly recognized the work of the local gang.

The bandits soon found out they were ratted out, because a police raid arrested about 25% of their members at a safehouse. They went around systematically killing every single family in the houses. Police soon arrived, and violent gunfire broke out. Eventually through a long and brutal night of fighting, the gang got to Leonard's house. His family was fleeing, and almost got away, too.

Almost, that is. A harsh lesson learned... almost is never complete. A lesson Leonard did not forget. His parents were mowed down by bandits with broken, makeshift weaponry.

Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

Eventually, he was taken into military custody. When he was 18, he was immediately drafted into the army. He never forgot or forgave that day. When his tour of duty was up, or when his officers just got tired of his attitude, he was released. Now his age was 24. He earned some money doing landscaping jobs around residential areas of Leningrad, until one day, he stopped. He  went to informants he knew through military work and close friends, found information on them. Their leader's name was never part of the information revealed.

He had a gun, of course, it was one of the first things he did. A gun and a home.  He slept with the thing. It was an illegal weapon however, and he had no licensing. A police search would throw him in jail, so he kept it well hidden. "It" was an old, dirty .45 USP Compact.

Leonard ventured to one of the safehouses one day, it was just a place for them to hang out. Their bandit days were over. They looked him over and shrugged.

He drew the gun from his coat, and everything moved like a blur. His gun fired, he could see it, but he couldn't feel it. The only thing he felt was bliss. Killing the people that killed your family? He felt that it was true happiness.

Everything stopped, it seemed. Police sirens in the distance. Dead men lay scattered on the dirty floor. Blood decorated the floors and walls like a grotesque paint job.

Leonard turned to leave, and found a police barricade to greet him.

"Drop the gun!" -A dozen or so policemen

A Decision

Leonard was given a choice. After two years in prison. They (the government) were running out of prison space, and they couldn't afford to build new prison areas. Being a lesser criminal than most, (killing a group of ex-gang members was hardly criminal at the time) he was given a choice.
Death, or Desertia.

"We could make a program outta this... *chuckle." -Unknown Witness

Hell of a choice, huh? He picked Desertia. He knew what it was, and it seemed small time to him, compared to what he experienced. He was shipped out on a shuttle with other prisoners, or just normal people. They were kept under lock and key until the shuttle dock. They were to be... "watched carefully, and to be reported for any unusual activity." Now, CE and XEM said whatever. They had more important matters at hand. Besides, they didn't look too troublesome.

What he would make of this place... he had yet to find out.

Travels
What he made of it, was a shitty little town that kept on getting raided by bandits. He was SICK of the fuckers. One warm month, the end of March, he was selected along with his other friend, Sigurd, to go to Gerian to find supplies. He left with him, and returned. The entire town had been overrun. He and Sigurd left for Gerian once more.

"Welcome to the soldier side
Where there is no one here but me
People all grow up to die

People on the soldier side
There is no one here but me"

--Leonard is a cold, bitter person. He'd much rather kill you than hear about your day.
Half-assed story, I'll edit it based on criticism/comments.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Categorization: Failed Initiative
Favored Enemy: Bandits
Favored Weapon: 9mm Glock 18. It's easily concealed, lightweight, and has found it to be useful in his hands.
Rivaling: Sand Puma

Quote:"It's a dead planet... the only things that survive here are fearsome animals, feasting on each other. Stealing from each other. Killing each other. Just like us me."

Current Task:
*Get money. -"Poor as a motherfucker right now."
✓Find job -"Mercenary in Endzeit."
-Do it well -"Don't know how I'm fairing..."
✓Shelter
✓Look into inexpensive real estate
-"Found a few nice, small places for me to hang out.
*Kill a sand puma. -"Not gonna go hunting one, but first chance I get..."
*Fuck the CE sideways.-"Already took down a few troops, but it's not enough. I really need to hit them hard..."

IN PROGRESS
FINISHED/COMPLETED
FAILED
NEUTRAL/UNKNOWN

Clothing/Equipment:
*Bandages - Tied around left knee, chest area.
*Cheap, but effective sunglasses.
*Old, dirty makeshift clothing
*Hydrogen Peroxide (Disinfectant)
*Bandana (Covering lower half of face. Below nose, down to chin.)
*9mm Glock 18. "BK" engraved around the barrel.
*Tavor TAR-21. Hammer and Sickle painted on handle.

deluxulous

Updated with: Music

Additional ending

Completed Tasks

Fixed not having alignment.

Added Quote.

Added Lyrics.

Added small tidbit of fitting lyrics at end of bio.

YAY COLORS

Szenti

Kerechinov is an elephant. Thats all I can say.

Sniper3124

Excellent character page, good work!

deluxulous

Maybe I'll keep a journal or something here.

-reserved.

Genesis

deluxulous

Hay, lookit me.

Also, compiling all changes into one post.