James Bolian

Started by Fluffy, 04-04-2010

Fluffy

Name: James Bolian

Affiliation: Scientist

Appearance: Lab coat, Normal Clothes (Not in pic)

Standing: Neutral (Alter-Ego)

Faction: None

Home: Space Station Omega B 55

Bio: James Bolian landed from an Exploratory Expedition named "Project Dusk" to find unknown creatures or specimens and research them. This is his Notepad that he has stored with him on the trip and keeps a log of everything that has happened.

Fluffy

Day 1: Year 2365

The air and sun are very hot... Kind of obvious for a desert planet, but still is intriguing about the wheather conditions and their patterns of change, I need to dig deeper into this. As for what has happened today, I saw an Android... Very perplexing to see in the middle of nowhere. But there was other people and an organization seeming to call themselves the Close Endeavors... I just abbreviate it and call them the CE.

The Android fired upon me... As to any reason I know not... But I gathered together 2 men named Ivar, and Valinova. Together we found some guy fighting off zombies in an Underground Military Bunker. We have found the code to a Power Core and are preceding to its destination known to me.

End of Message...

Fluffy

Day 3: Year 2365

Encountered a standoff between two people, one beaten beyond assault, and the other a narcissistic meat-head. We had the Captain of the CE protect us and him. Even though this man pursued us, we were able to bandage him up and revive him from his manner of almost coma.

This place seems to be full of hostilities and friendly people. We haven't experienced anything like this on the Omega Spaceship, but this is sort of like the description of Earth... Violence, Friends... Dangers lurking around...

I also saw some parasites atop the hill... That is their corpses after the Close Endeavors shot the life out of them. (And I wanted to research them...) But all is well that ends well.

End of Message...

Fluffy

Day 11: Year 2365

A bombing near the mines, gives me some ideas... There was also a man walking away from there, I think I should find that man again and see what I can do with him. I also can't keep playing this facade, Its tearing me from the inside. Atleast I have set up the lab so I can inject myself to the point of not remembering it all. These are the only logs of what I will know since I landed here. That way I can atleast not totally lose it.

I need to find that man, Once I do I will be able to invite him into my place and we can work together. I tell people its for a greater good, but that will all change soon... I'm thinking maybe some burned bodies, some people thrown to some necrolytes... I wonder what I can do...

End of Message...