How to make a Tooltrust Application

Started by Col. StaR, 06-04-2010

Col. StaR

So, you're interested in having Tooltrust, huh?
Well not everyone gets it, and you should know that just filling out this form isn't enough to earn TT. More on the fields will be explained later on.

First of all, copy and paste the following:
QuoteSteamname:
Steam ID:

Why I deserve Tooltrust:
What would I do with Tooltrust:
Proof of admin support:

Then make a new thread in this forum, title it, "Tooltrust Application: <Your Screenname goes here>"
Inside this new thread, Paste what you copied above, and then fill out the fields accordingly.

Do note that some of these applications will be filler, "I just want tooltrust" applications. If you haven't really been inserver and devoted some time to the RP to the point where people know you, your application becomes one of those filler apps.
Tooltrust is given to people who meet a certain criteria, and have proven it; writing up your application eloquently is not enough to prove you deserve it.
QuoteTooltrustees have the following qualities:
- Trusted by the admins (perhaps even suggested) not to exploit.
- They are trusted to abide by their word, and will only use TT for the betterment of inserver RP.
- They have spent enough time inserver with the admins and players to prove their character, maturity, and attitudes
-THIS IS IMPORTANT: YOU MUST HAVE TWO ADMIN RECCOMENDATIONS FROM EITHER: Sniper3124, Afro,Jones,Genesis or Myself And have said reccomendations screenshotted and posted in your application