C.E. Application - James Bolian

Started by Jones815, 06-04-2010

Jones815

Steam Name: |HGN-CRM| Fluffy
Character Name: James Bolian

Reason: I would like to be part of C.E. because- Before the Desertia Community I was interested in the Military Service that was the Close Endeavors. I played as a Scientist for awhile near their outpost, and still am playing as one...

I am still interested in this Roleplay because of what the experience could bring me and other people. I have been Roleplaying for 4 or more years, so I am not the next immature brat on the corner.

Bio:     My man started out in the desert roaming, He had landed from a exploratory mission when he was recruited for a mission by the CE, He was shocked out of the blue and didn't know how to cope with the thought of it. They handed him a gun, which he had no experience in, and then told him they were going into the mines to rescue a few people. There were many creatures that the man never even saw before, and as a scientist his first reaction was to study it. As he was instinctively pulling out a pen and paper, one of the men from the CE blasted away the monster as it was about to rip his face off. This was one of his first lessons about this world.

He then began doing studies around the HQ of the CE and inside the town. He would help with the communications and rewiring, so he was a bit of a maintenance man. He was used to it after awhile when they would get supplies and have routine drills, something would be broken. He would also be told to get supplies from the main underground labs that had also fascinated him, so he spent time down there as well.

He now hangs around the Close Endeavor's HQ and now wishes to join their ranks, as he now sees that he can help benefit them even more.

ACCEPTED-Congratulations Recruit, your application has been accepted, report to base ASAP.-Sniper3124