Status on Crussaria?

Started by Ket, 13-04-2012

Ket

What happened to Crussaria? Nobody's on it, ever.

Not even the admins, they're either on StalkerRP or nowhere.

Now let's all talk about how the playerbase is the problem.

Even if other servers are getting massive updates or Arma is uber cool..
doesn't mean we could just dump them like that, and I'm not talking only about Crussaria.
cough cough FORP cough cough

If HGN members would actually join Crussaria, maybe our advertising will count!

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Paintcheck

HGN members don't care about Crussaria and neither does the Gmod community as a whole. If it's not generic and shitty post-apoc no one wants to play it.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Paintcheck on 13-04-2012
HGN members don't care about Crussaria and neither does the Gmod community as a whole. If it's not generic and shitty post-apoc no one wants to play it.
Lold.
Then I realised its quite a true.

Ket

Well ok FINE. Then remove it, forever.

If the administration team doesn't give a shit what's the point then.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Spades_Neil

... The irony here just.. hurts. It hurts a lot. That's how ironic it is.

Kinda disgusts me that Exile slaves over making it such a great thing, and then it's the administrators who fly it into the ground. The first step is finding people who give a shit. Like, say, Madcombat. Of course he stopped giving a shit since none of his superiors gave one. Can't say I blame him.

crusader :D

please do not fuck over crussaria like that. i have hopped on a numerous amount of times, and have enjoyed even the puny side of the playerbase-- consistent of 1 to 3 other roleplayers. maybe you should stop crying about how there is never anybody on, and start playing yourself.

Paintcheck

We'll see if King gets his map going this weekend.

Tom

Quote from: KetChuup on 13-04-2012

Never ever going to be taken down.

We said that about FORP when there wasn't a playerbase at all. And it never got taken down.

This is different though, since it isn't post-apoc, and their really isn't much in terms of items/stats to "Tier/Rank" up on.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Tom on 13-04-2012

We said that about FORP when there wasn't a playerbase at all. And it never got taken down.

This is different though, since it isn't post-apoc, and their really isn't much in terms of items/stats to "Tier/Rank" up on.

Then admins who gave a shit came along and *gasp* IT'S ALIVE! ... Provided, its quality of RP is no better than SRP, but that's not saying much. We're on Gmod. The quality dramatically varies with the players.

That being said, obviously it's also going to be harder to find the right audience. The FP thread was a good trial, but yielded poor results. Find folks who like swords and shields more than guns and kevlar. I've got some ideas in mind, but it's pointless without an organized revival team that cares.

EDIT: Allow me to clarify something. I doubt none of the admins of CRP give a shit, but the ones who do are flooded with work right now. Crussaria probably isn't having a chance at revival until summer begins.

Tom

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 13-04-2012
Quote from: Tom on 13-04-2012

Then admins who gave a shit came along and *gasp* IT'S ALIVE! ... Provided, its quality of RP is no better than SRP, but that's not saying much. We're on Gmod. The quality dramatically varies with the players.

That being said, obviously it's also going to be harder to find the right audience. The FP thread was a good trial, but yielded poor results. Find folks who like swords and shields more than guns and kevlar. I've got some ideas in mind, but it's pointless without an organized revival team that cares.

Some care some don't. . . After the demon cult cleared out the old playerbase, there really isn't much of a hope for it unless we can draw the old ones back or draw new ones in.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

KingArthur

demon cults clear to clear out a lot of people.