Ravendale - Rich House 1

Started by Plunger, 17-08-2011

Plunger

Rich House 1
This small estate is currently not owned

Owned by: N/A
Price: 8000 Crowns
Information: A large house in the back of the village with two stories, the first having one large room, the second floor having two smaller rooms.

Lent23

This house was turned into the 'Church of Galla' as of yesterday.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ragolution

Quote from: Lent23 on 22-11-2011
This house was turned into the 'Church of Galla' as of yesterday.

Did...Did you pay for it?

Cutch

Nah they didn't, but I couldn't care less till someone actually acquires 8000 crowns.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

KingArthur

Quote from: Cutch on 22-11-2011
Nah they didn't, but I couldn't care less till someone actually acquires 8000 crowns.
As I see it now, If its going to support RP it dosnt need to be payed for. They arnt getting money for doing it in anyway shape or form, they just get a house that is all church like.

Lent23

I don't think Matriarch Misty is willing to sell this Church to some pansy ass necromancer/alchemist that created gold coins..
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ragolution

I was just like... dumbfounded someone came up with that much money.

Plunger

Quote from: Lent23 on 22-11-2011
I don't think Matriarch Misty is willing to sell this Church to some pansy ass necromancer/alchemist that created gold coins..
All of your posts slowly make me lose faith in Crussaria.