New Conflict(Canon.)

Started by Ravanger, 15-03-2012

Ravanger

(If you have any questions at all please message me.)
(It is a short and simple cannon thus leaving it a lot of room to develop ingame.)
(Also thank Paintcheck for fixing any errors.)

For the current and new conflict we will be set in far town in Northern Crussaria (Rp_Moutainvillage map used mainly, it's a smaller yet good sized map to fit the player base, if we need more room we will move to Crussaria_World_a2(Ravendale). The Lord of the town is now going to crown the new heir which has sparked The Lord's outcasted Bastard son to begin an uprising to claim the throne for himself. This is the basic and shortened version of our idea we are currently going to do.

As well on another note we will be re-working some issues with the real estate system considering the map changes we do and activity of players. On this topic we will also be making the Crafting system more minor so people aren't just whoreing to try and craft all the items they can. This way we can encourage more role-play yet keep a bit of the system as kind of light version of it for them.

Concerning the issues of the major houses I believe we will remove the other factions and or freeze them for now considering we had around 3 houses and now we will only need 2 major factions, The Lord's side then his Bastard's side.

With the issue of the magic and alot of the demons stuff, most and pretty much all the demon crap will be very,very,very minor and rare(Gonna stop demon crap mostly since it got out of hand). Magic will stay realtively the same and won't be a major focus and if you have questions about magic talk to Paintcheck.

Ravanger

-Bump-
Since I now updated it a bit.

KingArthur

Should tie events in ;)

ThY

Don't forget my Arradornn, sf me sometime about it!

Madcombat

Quote from: ThY on 19-03-2012

Quote from: Ravanger on 15-03-2012
I believe we will remove the other factions and or freeze them for now considering we had around 3 houses and now we will only need 2 major factions, The Lord's side then his Bastard's side.

What would Arradorn have to do with it?  Especially the place being in the north?

Paintcheck

Spelled "Canon" correctly in the topic title for you.

EDIT: Silver's adware plugin pisses me off.

ThY

Quote from: Madcombat on 19-03-2012

I believe we will remove the other factions and or freeze them for now considering we had around 3 houses and now we will only need 2 major factions, The Lord's side then his Bastard's side.

What would Arradorn have to do with it?  Especially the place being in the north?
thats why we can be creative and use our

plus ive put alot of work into it.

Ravanger

Well ThY I am sorry to say I dobut we can really run your house faction concering the player base have right now and even if we get more I dobut we can really afford it. You can keep most of it as it happened cannon but mainly in the other area.

Madcombat

Quote from: Madcombat on 19-03-2012

thats why we can be creative and use our

plus ive put alot of work into it.

Imagination in HGN?