Found Crusader textures (Better add them to SVN)

Started by KingArthur, 04-12-2011

KingArthur

Add these you SOB before i explode and blood gets on my keyboard again.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8jqt9p3z4nxa5ld

The materials are there. All nice and dandy so u can slap'em in

KingArthur

BUMP EVEN THOUGH ITS ON TOP BECAUSE I WANT THIS DONE RMEAWJKWENJ GNWJHVN FWEJKFMNQVJINFQMV GQGE

STRANGERDANGER

Yesssssss!!! Finally Crussaria will have it's massive army of shotgun wielding crusaders and Templars.

Bl★ck Star

Commander Ovicus Sosero says: Stop right there Criminal Scum !

Silver Knight

How come when i do updates better than this no one cares and when someone gets textures for some model we have already, several people care. I feel i get a lack of credit. :/

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Recreas

Quote from: Last.Exile on 05-12-2011
How come when i do updates better than this no one cares and when someone gets textures for some model we have already, several people care. I feel i get a lack of credit. :/
Cause your updates are not all over the forum, you should edit the main/home page and put it right on there!
And Exile.. you already have all of our love (Bah) why do you want more....
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

Quote from: Recreas on 05-12-2011
Quote from: Last.Exile on 05-12-2011
Cause your updates are not all over the forum, you should edit the main/home page and put it right on there!
And Exile.. you already have all of our love (Bah) why do you want more....

I have a changelog where i put all my changes. <-.->

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KingArthur

Most things you do you get praised for ;p. Like most npcs you made, finding most of the models, hosting a server, ect. I personally told you the map is great, I fell in love with the zombie npc and I love the music you got in the sound folder.... and the spider model you ffound, and the. Mudcrab one