Crussaria: Your best roleplaying moments

Started by Steven :D, 10-01-2011

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steven :D

Basically, what you like about roleplaying on there. Your best or favorite moments / encounters and such. Also:

Quote(09:41pm) ** Trainee Maximilian Ironclad searches the ground for a rock (of any size)
(09:41pm) ** Trainee Maximilian Ironclad picks up a medium-sized rock
(09:41pm) ** Trainee Maximilian Ironclad attempts to hurl it at the mans face
(09:41pm) ** Trainee Maximilian Ironclad has rolled 92 out of 100.
(09:42pm) ** Erebus has rolled 1 out of 100.
(09:42pm) [LOOC] Grand Inquisitor Rowan Derwintwater: LO
(09:42pm) [LOOC] Trainee Maximilian Ironclad: CRITICAL HIT
(09:42pm) [LOOC] Erebus: LOL critical failur
(09:42pm) [LOOC] Trainee Maximilian Ironclad: LOL


Dug

I just loled.

"92 of 100"
"1 of 100"

That's some luck.

Khorn

I would see it as the guy attempted to head butt the flying rock instead of dodging it.

Paintcheck

What you don't see in that is me lighting Turkey on fire moments before that happened.

Turkey

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-01-2011
What you don't see in that is me lighting Turkey on fire moments before that happened.

:(

irondeity

Cooked bird. I see the /roll has a good use to itself once more. I like that, dice are unbiased.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Mrtasker

When I brained Nitro's character in the head with a rock and ran away ┬ŽD

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Ravanger

 When Ping Pong bashed my brains out infront of everyone.

Zstan

|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: Come beg for money at me so I can have you give me a bj
|HGN| Zstan: what
|HGN-STSA|Rδvanδger ไท: I need some man on goblin action
|HGN| Zstan: no

Pink!

I recall one moment when, upon saving me from a goblin, Sir Rames opted to come by the house where my peasant lived, bait me into entering his castle, and then attempted to seduce her.

And upon her decision to slap him in shock, he smashed her to the ground and attempted to kill her with a mace.


For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Turkey

Quote from: Pink! on 21-01-2011
I recall one moment when, upon saving me from a goblin, Sir Rames opted to come by the house where my peasant lived, bait me into entering his castle, and then attempted to seduce her.

And upon her decision to slap him in shock, he smashed her to the ground and attempted to kill her with a mace.

Pink. It's ravanger, Your lucky he didn't try to stick coins in your ass. Btw, Did you make it out alive?

Pink!

Indeed, I did.

I will confess that while the actions of Chandra would normally have led to her surrendering and refused to fight a Lord's wishes, I am highly uncomfortable with the concept of a woman being forced to enter into a sexual encounter with a man - for obvious reasons.

Thankfully, the entire experience contributed to character development, and was a wonderful day of roleplay.


For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Turkey

Quote from: Pink! on 21-01-2011
Indeed, I did.

I will confess that while the actions of Chandra would normally have led to her surrendering and refused to fight a Lord's wishes, I am highly uncomfortable with the concept of a woman being forced to enter into a sexual encounter with a man - for obvious reasons.

Thankfully, the entire experience contributed to character development, and was a wonderful day of roleplay.

Well.. It may have been rav trolling. He's known for that.. But I have to admit. I laughed reading this. :3

Zstan

I was the goblin that he killed :(

Paintcheck

Quote from: Pink! on 21-01-2011
I recall one moment when, upon saving me from a goblin, Sir Rames opted to come by the house where my peasant lived, bait me into entering his castle, and then attempted to seduce her.

And upon her decision to slap him in shock, he smashed her to the ground and attempted to kill her with a mace.


That's Rav he's tried to do it to everyone and frankly I can't tell if he's trolling or not but he did the same thing to another female character.

Mrtasker

Its because my character gave him -really- bad advice and some fake magic to pick up chicks, lol.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

Paintcheck

He was doing it even before you joined the server Tasker. This is all him.

Pink!

The actions are, however, highly appropriate for roleplay set in medieval times.

I should likely create a guide.


For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Paintcheck

Rape wasn't all that acceptable in Medieval times. At the risk of derailing this topic further, in most cases raping anyone would result in all sorts of punishments and general shunning by your community. The rules were slightly different when factions were at war and stuff but in a medieval village like we have going for a Knight to attempt to rape a peasant would not go over well at all, both because of it being rape and because of it being a peasant who is "beneath" the knight.

Info courtesy of a class I am taking right now in college called "Violence in Early Modern Europe" which lately has been talking about medieval villages.