Crussaria server

Started by Spades_Neil, 14-07-2011

Spades_Neil

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but we need a server for Crussaria RP right? Why not use that second SRP server that never gets any attention?

And if I am mistaken, and we already have a server planned, it only takes one of you to tell me. Not twenty of you telling me how stupid I am. :P

Cutch

You are incredibly stupid and LE is probably still getting everything prepped. He won't launch the server until 16 July.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

KingArthur

Quote from: Cutch on 14-07-2011
You are incredibly stupid and LE is probably still getting everything prepped. He won't launch the server until 16 July.

chill yo.

Frostee

Server two for SRP is used for events and such.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 14-07-2011
Server two for SRP is used for events and such.

Ah I see. In my opinion it seems wasteful--but I'm speaking off of experience from FORP's events. We just use the same server obviously. Though on the contrary, one could argue that the high population of SRP makes it difficult to perform events when everyone else is just getting in the way.

I tell you it'd be nice to have an FORP event server. Right now though we just don't have the population for it though--so it's of little concern. Now back to Crussaria chat. :V

Quote from: Cutch on 14-07-2011
Quote from: KingArthur on 14-07-2011
chill yo.

Silver Knight

FORP has an even server its just down. Crussaria is not replacing any server.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

meetdadoom

if I am right.  We already have an alpha server that silver turns on once in a while.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Last.Exile on 15-07-2011
Crussaria is not replacing any server.

I'll be quoting you on that next time I hear more stupid rumors that Crussaria is going to replace servers X, Y, or Z. :)

Quote from: meetdadoom on 15-07-2011
if I am right.  We already have an alpha server that silver turns on once in a while.

Ah, I see.

Cutch

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 15-07-2011
Quote from: Last.Exile on 15-07-2011
Crussaria is not replacing any server.

I'll be quoting you on that next time I hear more stupid rumors that Crussaria is going to replace servers X, Y, or Z. :)

Quote from: meetdadoom on 15-07-2011

Ah, I see.
Crussaria may replace another server if said server is dead. But then again it wouldn't be replacing, Last Exile will just be reducing wasted resources.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile