Crussaria is Dying!

Started by whyku, 30-12-2011

whyku

-Crussaria is Dying-

Top Reasons why Crussaria is dying....
1.The admins seem like they don't care anymore.
2.No one makes IC flaws when they Rp, They have to say and do  the right thing every time.
It takes more then making IC flaws you need to have flawed Decision's IC.
3.The Canon keeps changing no one knows what the heck is going on!
4.There are no big events all the admins that should make the events just moved back to FORP and SRP.
5.They speak about moving towards "politics". No one is making/joining new houses.

Lent23

No. Wrong. You're completely utterly wrong.

1. The admins care enough to continue to roleplay when they can. Not everybody is sittnig there waiting for you to do things so they can specifically improve roleplay just for you, whyku.

2. Plenty of people have flaws and aren't perfect. Take Stickywicket for example. He's one of the greatest roleplayers that I've personally roleplayed with on multiple servers on HGN.

3. Wrong again. That's just the Admins deciding to change the canon to fit their own needs, because that's what they do on a server that has a custom canon.

4. People are moving to other servers because everybody is returning from their own circumstances. This means when a server decides to get populated, it's populated. That has nothing to do with anything.

5. Admins are doing all the "Political" character work. That's my opinion on that one.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Tom

Tl;Dr

Everyone is fucking flipping shit tonight over littereraly nothing.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

ThY

Crussaria had alot of people on yesturday. I had fun.

Silver Knight

Crussaria Admin status:

Steven Inactive
Plunger Inactive (Playing on hostell)
Ravanger Barely Active
Recreas Inactive
Paintcheck Activish
Kingarthur Activish
Cutch Activish

Solution, get fucking active. - Stop waiting for my map update and/or being lazy.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Tom on 30-12-2011
Tl;Dr

Everyone is fucking flipping shit tonight over littereraly nothing.

This. ^

We should just delete threads talking about, "Server X is dead!" The only thing that has ever truly killed a server is people thinking the server is dead.