Sir Perthiam, Duke of Abott

Started by Ragolution, 06-07-2014

Ragolution

Name: Sir Perthiam Reginald Archibot Windsingham Thronghandler Crumb the Fourth, Duke of Abbott, Marquess of Chostingburg, Baronet of Womblingtonshire and Third Son of the House of Crumb. (And other assorted titles.)

Sex: 1

Build (Height/Weight):

At last weighing, His Lordship maintains a very reasonable weight of 32.142851 stone
His last measured height was roughly 180 cm.

Race: Glitch

Skin: Steel plated in a Cadmium-Nichrome alloy.

Hair: Cobalt(II) Bromide

Eyes: Aluminium oxide crystalline structures

Handedness: Yes

Distinguishing Marks: (Anything that stands out; scars, tattoos, birth marks, etc.) No

Cybernetics/Replaced parts(If Any): Yes

Physical Description:
His Lordship, The Duke, stands about 18034 millimeters tall and 8896 millimeters wide. His profile resembles that of his father. The Baron bears a fine blued steel moustache upon his face and maintains a smartly shaped goatee upon his chin unit. His browplate is mopped with hair as recreated in silver.

Personality: Egotistical and Magnanimous. The Baron enjoys giving gifts to people he percieves as 'beneath' him, regardless of their actual status. Though kind and amicable to most, he is clearly still deluding himself into believing everything that's happening is totally not advanced technology. Pretty sure all of this space and tech shit is voodoo wizard magic or something.

Character Traits: Literally perfect. Great self confidence. Great hair. Loves animals. Pampered.

Character Flaws: Too perfect? No. He's so perfect he's not too perfect.

Quirks: Oh god he is so fucking egotistical. Writes letters to his Uncle, which he stuffs into the garbage incinerator, assuming it's the mail slot. Very disappointed Uncle Cleef wont write back.

Bloodline: HRM Archduke Issac Waterfield Oblington Lusterfont Crumb II, HRM Archduchess Lyren Jennifer Wimblyforth Cantilever, The assorted princes and dukes that are his brothers. Sir Cleef of Wheezlington, Duke of Arbott.

Genetype: Robots.. Don't have genes.

Contacts/Friends: Sir Cleef of Wheezlington, Duke of Arbott. His page & equerry, Wensley.

Enemies: Certainly none!

Final Will & Testament

Former Career(If Any): Noble

Basic Skills: Is being rich a skill? Able to read & write, can ride horses, enjoys a fine wine. Can play the violin and a few other string instruments.

Advanced Skills: Expert diplomat, highly trained for negotiations and treaties. Trained in fencing and jousting. 5-time-running mêlée champion.

Lacking Skills: Poor at skullduggery, compelled by honor to avoid telling lies. Will not willingly backstab somebody. Did I mention he's perfect?

How/Why you were brought aboard the U.M.S.C Retribution Prison Barge: These wizard fellows abducted me but I assume if I do not play along, they will evaporate my very essence and trap the soul within their devil jars!

Background: After discovering a penal colony on his homeworld, Sir Perthiam Reginald Archibot Windsingham Thronghandler Crumb the Fourth, Duke of Abbott, Marquess of Chostingburg, Baronet of Womblingtonshire and Third Son of the House of Crumb (And other assorted titles.) immediately investigated the site with a few of his bodyguards. At the edge of the colony the guards leveled their guns at Sir Perthiam and demanded he leave. In the midst of discussion, chunks of debris cascaded down from space and began to tear the colony apart. Sir Perthiam Reginald Archibot Windsingham Thronghandler Crumb the Fourth, Duke of Abbott, Marquess of Chostingburg, Baronet of Womblingtonshire and Third Son of the House of Crumb (And other assorted titles.) panicked and ran off as impacts dotted the countryside, destroying much of his home.

Several days later, Sir Perthiam Reginald Archibot Windsingham Thronghandler Crumb the Fourth, Duke of Abbott, Marquess of Chostingburg, Baronet of Womblingtonshire and Third Son of the House of Crumb (And other assorted titles.) sallied forth and began to explore the wreckage in good hope, finding the grimness of corpses and the curiousity of strange wizard artifacts. While overturning a soda machine to explore its contents, a narrow beam of light shot down to the surface of the planet and whisked Sir Perthiam Reginald Archibot Windsingham Thronghandler Crumb the Fourth, Duke of Abbott, Marquess of Chostingburg, Baronet of Womblingtonshire and Third Son of the House of Crumb (And other assorted titles.) into its belly with a magic spell. The USMC wasn't sure what to make of the Glitch they just found near their destroyed prison and assumed he was responsible for the incident. This pleased the lazy USMC troopers and the higher ups. Instead of executing their new prisoner, the USMC decided to make an example out of the robot and began filing to have him spun aboard the Retribution. Trapped within a wizard's prison, Sir Perthiam Reginald Archibot Windsingham Thronghandler Crumb the Fourth, Duke of Abbott, Marquess of Chostingburg, Baronet of Womblingtonshire and Third Son of the House of Crumb (And other assorted titles.) awaits his fair trial by the Wizard Court.

Feolthenos

Ahh man, This is brilliant, I could not stop chuckling.

I love it and I'm sure Kaz will too.

Ragolution

Quote from: Feolthenos on 07-07-2014
Ahh man, This is brilliant, I could not stop chuckling.
Gender is binary. Get it?
0 is default
1 is modified
in human genes 1 would be 'male'

Ambidextrous because robot but still leans toward righthanded

I love it and I'm sure Kaz will too.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

KazMartell

Yes indeed, quite so, most acceptable.

Good looking profile! I look forward to seeing what sort of shenanery this character will provide to the story, along with his perfect perfection.