Please read the HGN Common Rules.
Click here.
collapse

Me

Snacks · 940

Offline Snacks

• Sheep
on: 28-11-2009
Well I guess I should introduce myself in the forum, since I've been a member for a few months now.

My name is Snacks, but I used to be called Ninja Bartender.  I am a very serious player.  I rarely act stupid, only when the server isn't going through a LB or an event.  I have been playing ever since May, but joined around late September, during a LB.  I've been in the server while it was being targeted supposedly by S.S.  Who I hate not just because I'm in HGN, but because I've had problems with them prior to me joining HGN.  I "LOVE" commanding in LB's.  A few admins know me and have seen me command, and well, I certainly have won more than I have lost.

I really think HGN BG is the best clan, community, or group in BG.  Many others are so childish, unorganized, and dull.  Joining HGN at the time I did was not a very good time.  As the server had been attacked by chat spammers, the ones who make ur chat lag and slow ur computer, and I also was there for the recent server crash.  A very horrible thing to happen especially since chances are that it was hacked.  But what I love about HGN is the nice server, the disciplinary, but friendly admins, and organized events.  It's not a server that's 24/7 Line Battle, which would completely fail.

So yeah, this is me, some facts about me, just so you know who I am in game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Please read the HGN Common Rules.
    Click here.

* Users Online

Dot Guests: 573 | Dot Users
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal