S.T.A.L.K.E.R Role-Play Open Alpha has been released

Started by Silver Knight, 01-02-2013

Silver Knight

HGN S.T.A.L.K.E.R Role-Play Open Alpha has been released

It's an alpha so expect bugs and missing features. Discuss\report bugs here: Open Alpha Discussion Thread

Make sure you update your svn(s) before joining the server.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Overwatch

Silver Knight

I would like to apologize for the rough start we had tonight but one should expect as much for a alpha. I have fixed various bugs that were highlighted to me and balanced out the exertion\hunger. We are looking to appoint and sort out the remaining faction leaders and get traders sorted as quickly as possible.

darkzerxx

Quote from: SilverKnight on 01-02-2013
I would like to apologize for the rough start we had tonight but one should expect as much for a alpha. I have fixed various bugs that were highlighted to me and balanced out the exertion\hunger. We are looking to appoint and sort out the remaining faction leaders and get traders sorted as quickly as possible.
Wasn't to bad, i mean i'm hoping on to rp alittle now before bed
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Recreas

We all knew it was going to be an alpha, besides you did a great job and even though a lot of things didn't work yet I did get back that ol' good feeling of playing SRP on HGN.
And that has been too long....
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

Quote from: darkzerxx on 01-02-2013
Quote from: SilverKnight on 01-02-2013
Wasn't to bad, i mean i'm hoping on to rp alittle now before bed

Quote from: Recreas on 02-02-2013
We all knew it was going to be an alpha, besides you did a great job and even though a lot of things didn't work yet I did get back that ol' good feeling of playing SRP on HGN.
And that has been too long....

Thank you both for being so modest, i appreciate your support and i am glad you are enjoying the server again Recreas.

Cutch

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

KingArthur

I can't load srp_arp_thegarbage for some reason.

Recreas

Quote from: KingArthur on 02-02-2013

Did you already re-install the maps & materials? I had to remove the files once and put ehm back in, fixed it for me.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

Quote from: Recreas on 04-02-2013
Quote from: KingArthur on 02-02-2013

Did you already re-install the maps & materials? I had to remove the files once and put ehm back in, fixed it for me.

I'm going to include the few materials into the svn, too many people keep having problems with them missing when installing the map. So this should resolve that issue.