News

Have an issue with a Member of Staff?
Click here.

The return of Killdead660

Kevin Baker · 4751

Kevin Baker

on: 20-09-2016
Hello users of Hypergaming Network. I'm it will surprise many of you that I, the former idiot/troll/minge--I'm sure many of you have your own descriptions of my previous experience on HGN, have decided to register a new account. As long as this account doesn't get banned by SilverKnight I would love to be a part of this community in a postitive way. I'm a sophomore in college now, am a proud member of a fraternity  & am not longer the idiot I was from 2009-2012. I have matured a great deal since I was banned.
I would like to sincerely apologize for..well pretty much everything. I was a complete fucking moron. Probably due to me only being 14-15 at the time.
The ultimate decision of course will be made by SilverKnight. Although if you do remember me, I apologize for anything I...everything I did. I am a CPL  on Arma 3 life's  Sheriff's Office  & am a Super Admin on Defconnation's CityRP. (First response) I would like to hear the communities opinion & whether or not they support my return. Please +support or -support along with s breif message. Thank you so much Hypergaming Network for teaching me that it's not okay to be an idiot on the Internet when you're 15 & thank you for always being on my ass. I now realize--just how fucking stupid I was. I re-read my old posts. They're cringe worthy. Since its been four  years at the minimum, what do you say, can I come back?
-Kevin Baker/Killdead 660
« Last Edit: 10-08-2018 by Blake.H »

Blake.H

• Forum Tech-Admin & CMT Manager
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club Blaze it faggot Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life LGBT Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Reply #1 on: 21-09-2016
DENIED

Please follow the correct format in the thread below.

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/have-you-been-banned/read-before-posting-23656/

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Have an issue with a Member of Staff?
Click here.

* Users Online

Blake.HBoyWithoutAFairy

Dot Guests: 868 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9325
  • stats Total Posts: 180915
  • stats Total Topics: 22682
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 218