Started by Silver Knight, 14-05-2011

Silver Knight

Series Information

Title:Toradora! 
Type:TV Series, 25 episodes 
Year: Oct 2, 2008 to Mar 26, 2009 
Genre:Comedy, Romance, School Life, Slapstick, Slice of Life 

Synopsis

It's a new school year and Ryuuji Takasu discovers not only is he in the same class as his best friend, Yusaku Kitamura, but also Minori Kushieda whom he's had an undisclosed crush on for quite some time. Along with Kitamura and Minori's best friend, the "Palmtop Tiger", tiny Taiga Aisaka. Taiga, despite her small stature, takes nothing from nobody (when unflattering pictures of her in a bathing suit were circulated, "Of course, I made it rain blood in the photography club."). Taiga is secretly in love with Kitamura and she and Ryuuji, despite an oil and water relationship, agree to mutually support each other in their quests for their heart's desire.
Related AnimeAdaptation: Toradora!, Toradora!, Toradora Spin-off!
Side story: Toradora SOS!

Episode 1 -
Tiger and Dragon:
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ASPT809I

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

RanmaChan

Wow, what a coincidence, this was actually the anime I was just going to start.  Have to finish off the last little bit of Ouran Highschool Host Club first though.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Smirnoff

Hmm, not a huge fan of romance anime, but I might give it a shot.
Its raining like hell over here, and I got jackshit to do.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Silver Knight

Quote from: Smirnoff on 15-05-2011
Hmm, not a huge fan of romance anime, but I might give it a shot.
Its raining like hell over here, and I got jackshit to do.

It's not really romance more comedy.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Chrono

i watched it already and loved it, really funny and towards  the end there is more romance than comedy...(i loved the romance)

Steven :D

(I just noticed everyone above me has anime related avatars...)
Ehhhh... when I finish watching another one.

Smirnoff

Spoiler warning here, dont read if you plan on watching this show.

Just finished watching it, and I must say it was one of the best ive watched so far.

The character development was splendid, and the only bad thing I have to say is that Ryuji x Taiga was waaay to obvious, I saw that one coming ever since they kicked that street light together, the only episodes I started doubting it was the christmas ones, well, until I got to the ending of the 19th that is.

Anyways, full score.

Oh, and my eyes were teared maybe 6-7 times while watching, and in one spot I started crying like a baby, I think you can guess which one.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

darkzerxx

I watched this with a ex a long time ago and had me give her nick name tiger. I do jave to say the end was... touching * hides tears* great anime. Recommended for anyone.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive