News

Please read the HGN Common Rules.
Click here.

Space☆Dandy

Bl★ck Star · 3881

Bl★ck Star

• The greatest Furfag and Otaku in HGN.
  • Your animu taste is shit.
  • Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
on: 25-12-2013

Space☆Dandy

Space Dandy is a dandy in space! This dreamy adventurer with a to-die-for pompadour travels across the galaxy in search of aliens no one has ever laid eyes on. Each new species he discovers earns him a hefty reward, but this dandy has to be quick on his feet because it's first come, first served! Accompanied by his sidekicks, a rundown robot named QT and Meow the cat-looking space alien, Dandy bravely explores unknown worlds inhabited by a variety of aliens. Join the best dressed alien hunter in all of space and time as he embarks on an adventure that ends at the edge of the universe!

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Aired: Jan 4, 2014 to ?
Producers: Bones, Bandai Visual, FUNimation EntertainmentL, flying DOG
Genres: Comedy, Sci-Fi, Space
Duration: Unknown
Rating: None

Personal Rating: 10/10 just by watching the teasers

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o480GrsQGmo&amp;autoplay=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o480GrsQGmo&amp;autoplay=1</a>

nKe

• Tumble-Weed
  • You see this because you're butthurt
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 When life gives you lemons...
Reply #1 on: 25-12-2013
The hell is this shit?

Silver Knight

• Founder, Director\Developer
  • Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #2 on: 25-12-2013
The hell is this shit?

A comedy apparently.

breslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

• Awards Over 3000 Posts LGBT This member is a Queen of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
Reply #3 on: 27-12-2013
I just love how space dandy feels like early day animes also it is done by the people of Lupin III and Cowboy Bebop

Tom

• The man who can pass an entire day, by just telling stories.
  • Its not that im lazy, I just don't care.
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club From the moon... Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012
Reply #4 on: 27-12-2013
I thought you didn't like animes like Cowboy Bebop and Lupin III BlackStar

"I'm a faggot, Tom."

Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16

Bl★ck Star

Reply #5 on: 27-12-2013

Never said I don't like them, just that I haven't watched them yet, but I'm going to watch bebop soon

Silver Knight

• Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #6 on: 27-12-2013

Never said I don't like them, just that I haven't watched them yet, but I'm going to watch bebop soon

Watch it... You cannot call yourself a anime fan until you do!

Tom

• The man who can pass an entire day, by just telling stories.
  • Its not that im lazy, I just don't care.
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club From the moon... Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012
Reply #7 on: 27-12-2013

I'm a big fan of a lot of the old stuff.

Try...
Big O
Trigun
Lupin the Third
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star

there are lots more i could suggest, but i'm lazy.

Shit taste

I guess I misinterpreted your post here.

I'm just joking around please don't take me seriously.

"I'm a faggot, Tom."

Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16

Bl★ck Star

Reply #8 on: 27-12-2013

I'm a big fan of a lot of the old stuff.

Try...
Big O
Trigun
Lupin the Third
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star

there are lots more i could suggest, but i'm lazy.

Shit taste

I guess I misinterpreted your post here.

I'm just joking around please don't take me seriously.

Somebody really thinked I was serious for once.

10/10

Silver Knight

• Loki
Reply #9 on: 16-02-2014
The soundtrack is awesome to the anime.

jannugimes

• Loner
Reply #10 on: 01-05-2014
Good song, not really a good anime.

Silver Knight

• Loki
Reply #11 on: 22-10-2014
Season 2 came out earlier on this year, has totally gone unnoticed.

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Please read the HGN Common Rules.
Click here.

* Users Online

Blake.HandrewhatesyouVonXenoCrossChespinlover23

Dot Guests: 652 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9296
  • stats Total Posts: 180801
  • stats Total Topics: 22646
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 211