Maria Holic

Started by Lucidius, 11-05-2010

Lucidius

Quote from: MyAnimeList.net
The story centers on a sophomore named Kanako who is allergic to men to the point of breaking out in hives any time she comes in contact with one.
She enrolls in the same all girls school where her own parents met, Ame no Kisaki, because she wants to find her destined yuri (lesbian) partner. She meets a captivating freshman named Mariya who fits her criteria — except her seemingly ideal mate happens to be a cross-dressing sadistic boy.

Generally I dislike anything with perversion as the focal point, but Shidou reminds me fo the polar opposite of myself so, yeah.

Alot of fairly bland characters, but there are a fair amount of funny situations, it's only 12 episodes, and I love how two-faced Shidou is and how his personality juxstoposes his fascade.I also liked how awkward the maid was.

The random nose bleeds are kinda funny, and the Opening and Ending songs/videos are fucking KILLER.

【OP】 まりあ†ほりっく オープニング Hanaji by 小林ゆう

Maria Holic ED (Clean)[HD]

It's something to watch, and you might like a few chars, but it's nothing amazing. I enjoyed it though.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Hahaha sounds amazing, watching it after i finished Higurashi ^^

Szenti

I have its full opening music, its so damn good. : D
Maybe I'll watch it once...

Lucidius

Quote from: Szenti on 11-05-2010
I have its full opening music, its so damn good. : D
Maybe I'll watch it once...

It's only 12 episodes so it's a quick finish. Think the episodes are 20 minutes each?

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 11-05-2010
Hahaha sounds amazing, watching it after i finished Higurashi ^^

Also, it's not amazing, but it's okay. Again, I enjoyed it. I did like Shidou, even if he was a huge asshole.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Kitsune

This show was very funny :3 i cosplayed as 'Maria' once.

Lucidius

Quote from: Kitsune on 01-06-2010
This show was very funny :3 i cosplayed as 'Maria' once.

.....RAGE aside, it is kinda funny. Again, I love the way Mariya treats what'sherbitch.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Kitsune

I was just kidding i never cosplayed as maria. :)

Nargotah

I totally cosplayed as Maria.

Lucidius

My Profile[/b][/size]

Locke

Quote from: Nargotah on 11-06-2010
I totally cosplayed as Maria.

Pictures or said event did not transpire.

Kitsune

someone buy me a maria costume so i can cosplay as him.

Silence)

Bump for cliffhanger

Kitsune

bump for money for a costume

Lucidius

Quote from: Silence) on 21-08-2010
Bump for cliffhanger

There be no cliffhanger really.

The animu stops at the 3rd manga, the manga is still being published I read the 4th one every weekend at the book store, and they're not even on top in terms of ordering it IIRC.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silence)

:0 :(  Kay good.