Kodomo no Jikan

Started by Smirnoff, 15-05-2011

Smirnoff

Kodomo no Jikan

The main story of Kodomo no Jikan is centered around twenty-three-year-old Daisuke Aoki, who has just landed his first teaching job as a grade school instructor at Futatsubashi Elementary School. He is placed in charge of Class 3-1, where one of his students, a mischievously precocious nine-year-old girl by the name of Rin Kokonoe, develops a crush on him and goes so far as to proclaim herself Aoki's girlfriend. She aggressively pursues her efforts to be with her teacher despite the fact that he will lose his job if she gets too close, a situation further complicated by the often complex, intertwining relationships existing between them and their respective friends, families, and peers.

Not sure how I found this one to be honest, I was watching some old pokemon intro on youtube, and this one came up as suggested, unless my memory is failing me.
Not sure if you know the feeling but it was just one of those "click" moments, when you watch the first episode, then another, then another.. and wont settle until you've watched all the episodes in a row.
Obession might be the correct word.
Anyways, this falls into the catogary romance/comedy, but more to the romance side to be honest.
(The only romance anime i've ever fallen for, mind you)

The sad part is that the series have a lolikon undertone, but even after sayig that, I INSIST you watch the uncensored version should you ever give it a shot, because of the heavy censuring, its almost impossible to keep up with the plot.

http://www.megavideo.com/v/RWXUGRYV217d1bbece0de6399e740902e980e3f1
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Chrono

I watched it but never finished..and i like loli's D:

RanmaChan

Watched it, and loved it!  And I watched all the extra episodes, OVAs and such.  An excellent anime.  ;D
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."