Ginga Nagareboshi Gin & Ginga Densetsu Weed

Started by Gonztah, 01-04-2012

Gonztah

So I decided to make a thread for these shows that I recently watched. I'll post their opening themes and ask any questions about them(Keep it civil lads.) You can find the first one on youtube but the second one you'll have to get through other means. And please, comment and tell what you think about it.

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin theme (ASD-fansubs version)

Ginga Densetsu weed Intro

Gonztah

Also these have some pretty nice soundtracks.

Ginga Densetsu Weed OST - Onward Soldiers

Silver Fang Sound Track - 1

Lucidius

and here I was expecting a Nate Dogg SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY mash up
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Gonztah

Nope. ;) Close enough but nope. No other comments? What is this? A graveyard?

meetdadoom

this looks fucked up. Isn't animals fighitng illegal? That's why I'm not commenting.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Gonztah

Quote from: meetdadoom on 03-04-2012
this looks fucked up. Isn't animals fighitng illegal? That's why I'm not commenting.

I don't even.....

The first show was made in the 80s and has scenes of dogs fighting in arenas as a sport. So I'd imagine that at the time that could've been legal (In Japan I dont know.)

Gonztah

I started uploading versions with the english subs to youtube, takes time but I've got a few there already and it's constantly uploading. The one who made the subs didn't apparently speak english as his primary but you should be able to work out what they're saying rather easily. Here's episode one, part one: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (Silver Fang eng subs.) Episode 1 part 1 (If you're really sensitive then I guess you shouldn't watch it. Has some pretty brutal moments.)