Cromartie Highschool

Started by Plunger, 15-05-2011

Plunger

Genre: Comedy, School, Shounen
Episodes:  26   
Type:  TV Series
Age Rating:   Teen +13   

Folks, meet Takashi Kamiyama. Enrolled at Cromartie High, where everybody is a delinquent, Kamiyama is apparently the only non-delinquent in the school. Logically, therefore, he must be the toughest in his class - by the rather twisted logic that only a really tough rabbit would lie down with lions. Thus begins a story that parodies every clich of tough-guy anime that you've ever heard of, and some you haven't. Oh, and Freddie Mercury is in it, too.
Watch Here:

Obviously the best anime ever, I mean look at this shit.

Cro high HE ATE MY PENCIL!

Cromartie High School- Internet Troll

Cromartie High School English Opening

Smirnoff

What

The

Flying

Fuck
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Knife_cz

Crap like this should be in GVC.

Plunger

Chrono

just what the fuck...

Ravanger

Lol Plunger is right dis shit is da bomb.

meetdadoom

XD this shit is funny ass hell. No wonder plunger likes it.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Agera

Fuck, that made me laugh.

deluxulous

mikeywrenn

I love this anime, it's classic lols.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Silver Knight

Folks, meet Takashi Kamiyama. Enrolled at Cromartie High, where everybody is a delinquent, Kamiyama is apparently the only non-delinquent in the school. Logically, therefore, he must be the toughest in his class - by the rather twisted logic that only a really tough rabbit would lie down with lions. Thus begins a story that parodies every clich of tough-guy anime that you've ever heard of, and some you haven't. Oh, and Freddie Mercury is in it, too.
Watch Here:

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Smirnoff

Quote from: Last.Exile on 28-05-2011

Watch Here:

You have a program to make those bloody episode lists for you or something? :/
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Agera

I still love it. It's like an internet high school.

Shadow207

I Have NEVER Laughed so long ;D

Silver Knight

Finished, it's amusing and interesting but has a terrible ending. Hell there never was any storyline at all.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period