Zen's Artwork.

Started by Zen, 12-04-2012

Zen

Since everybody is showing off what they can do in Photoshop, I thought I might show some of my things off too C:
Hope you like them :C

They range from, oldest to newest.

This one was more or less a test, see if it was too time consuming to do large scale text with neon effect. Conclusion: Yes, it is.

and the rest from here on out are prety much some signatures that I've done for people.

This is the newest one I've been working on, I tend to work on theses things in my "spare." Time.

Bl★ck Star

spoilers won't open up for me.

Zen

Hold on a second... Fixed

Bl★ck Star

Nice work Bro'

Zen

I gave up and just finished it off with some text, the colour might be a bit off... Can be easily changed; Oh well it looks good anyway.

jaik

This is awesome.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

MrMeerkat25

ThY

Impressive work Zen c:

Plunger

What did the original render look like for the neon 'W'.

Zen

There is no render, I found a default font which was sort of Curvy, I took a W for it's curvy features. Made it white and enlarged it.
Then I took the pen tool and followed the W, the "holes." (Yes they are holes.) where the lines sort of extend where added in for the effect but all it was was using the pen tool to follow it through.
After that I stroked the Pen line so there was a clear painted line and turned the W text layer off.

I cant remember how I got the neon and everything :C

deluxulous

Quote from: Zen on 12-04-2012
Since everybody is showing off what they can do in Photoshop, I thought I might show some of my things off too C:
Hope you like them :C

They range from, oldest to newest.

I enjoy these ones a lot. I like how you used vibrant colors to contrast different parts in the picture. The rest of them are okay, just not that appealing to me.

crusader :D

What Pistol had said about the colors; I really like them. Keep up the good work, Zen!

Plunger

Quote from: Zen on 13-04-2012
There is no render, I found a default font which was sort of Curvy, I took a W for it's curvy features. Made it white and enlarged it.
Then I took the pen tool and followed the W, the "holes." (Yes they are holes.) where the lines sort of extend where added in for the effect but all it was was using the pen tool to follow it through.
After that I stroked the Pen line so there was a clear painted line and turned the W text layer off.

I cant remember how I got the neon and everything :C
Meant the brick wall but okay.

Zen

Oh the brick wall, I can find the original unedited version of that for you.

EDIT: Here you go, http://www.sxc.hu/photo/729873

(You need an account for it. I'm sure you can find it elsewhere.)

Zen

While being bored as hell and doing shitty photoshop poop, I think I accidently made some sort of eye trick :C

Silver Knight

Quote from: Zen on 14-04-2012
While being bored as hell and doing shitty photoshop poop, I think I accidently made some sort of eye trick :C

Spotlight effect.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zen

If your implying thats a pre-loaded effect it is not.

It's a mix of block colours on seperate layers then blurred using gausian blur; Basic but useful when used with certain Renders.

ThY

If you want to be lasy use some filter galery effects, but all of them can be done manualy somehow - as youve shown

Zen

MY AMAZING ARTWORK, HAND DRAWN...

jaik

it's amazing.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Zen

Hurr... Another signature done for somebody, had too make up for certain unquality images by making it like the background unfourtently.