That stupid dog...

Started by Syndraell, 08-09-2012

Syndraell

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

ThY

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 24-09-2009

- Only post your own work

:'(, stay in the gvc. You don't need to abide to any rules there.

nKe

^And that is what destroys these forums. It's not allowed to post "cool shit" I find in interwebs anywhere else but in GVC.
But when I post in GVC, the thread just gets filled with random bullshit.

Silver Knight

Quote from: ThY on 08-09-2012

:'( , stay in the gvc. You don't need to abide to any rules there.

I disapprove this rule however if your posting other peoples work you should post reference links to the orginal artwork and actually talk about it otherwise it may just be gvc fodder like you say.

I have updated the  rules to allow other work being included as long as references\credit is given to the orginal author.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

ThY

Quote from: Nik3 on 08-09-2012
^And that is what destroys these forums. It's not allowed to post "cool shit" I find in interwebs anywhere else but in GVC.
But when I post in GVC, the thread just gets filled with random bullshit.
yeah. rules destroy the forum. yet you have stayed clear from any suggestion threads. you're such a white knight, you've made such a difference, thankyou so much for telling us how this 3 year old rule destroys the forum. i'm sure nothing else will contribute to its destruction, we're safe now.

sorry

Also; I fucking love courage the cowardly dog. The comic you posted however is rather simply made, a few hours on photoshop max. - but i love it how eustace portrays his love for courage in such a ironic way.

Syndraell

Quote from: SilverKnight on 08-09-2012
Quote from: ThY on 08-09-2012

:'( , stay in the gvc. You don't need to abide to any rules there.

I disapprove this rule however if your posting other peoples work you should post reference links to the orginal artwork and actually talk about it otherwise it may just be gvc fodder like you say.

I have updated the  rules to allow other work being included as long as references\credit is given to the orginal author.

Thanks Silver.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Corocan

Quote from: James Almasy on 08-09-2012

It's nice, but the first thing that caught my eye,

Is the windmill on the wrong side?

Lent23

Quote from: Corocan on 09-09-2012
Quote from: James Almasy on 08-09-2012

It's nice, but the first thing that caught my eye,

Is the windmill on the wrong side?
It's on the right side of the house looking straight-forward at the door. It might be the angle, but I think it's in the right spot.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"