Rarmae's Doodles

Started by Rarmae, 11-05-2011

Rarmae

As our minecraft server is down, I sat my butt in front of the computer and decided to do some art of my char, Rarmae Stormwaters. If I so desire, I may do some of other people's chars in the future, and shall post them here! =)

RanmaChan

Wow!!  That is awesome!  How long did it take you to do this?

You wouldn't mind drawing my character, would you??  ;D  ;)
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Rarmae

Not very long. 30 minutes- an hour. It's relatively rough.

Silver Knight

Yeah it's pretty good. The MC server is backup.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Rarmae

Nraaaagh, -now- it's back up. x.x *flop* Oh well, here's some human QuinTasin for you, based on a description RanmaChan sent me! Not as good, but I can't be pro all the time. *toddles off to bed!*

RanmaChan

WOOO!!  That is awesome!!  Thank you so much Rarmae!  ;D
Down with clothes, lol.

Rarmae

I hope it's okay; he looks a little funky with those "circles" under his eyes.

RanmaChan

Nope, it looks absolutely amazing!  Do you mind if I repost the image elsewhere?

Rarmae

Nope, go ahead, just be sure to give me credit. =)

Catface

http://nerdrevenge.se/res/Default/nerdrevenge4forwebb.jpg

Took my friend like 20 Minutes. He is pro.

Rarmae

...Why are you posting your art in my thread...?

Knife_cz

Rarmae,its a nice,but just in the first picture..that left eye is just weird :/,but everything else.Nice.

Rarmae

It's just a doodle, because I was bored. I wasn't aiming for perfection =). But thank you for the comment!

Catface

Quote from: Rarmae on 12-05-2011
Just showing you a different way of drawing. Not trying to outclass you. Just comparison of different people's drawings and techniques.

Rarmae

Okay, I can appreciate that, but I'd like it if it were a link, instead of the picture itself, if you don't mind. =) I'd like this topic to stay on topic, which is to showcase my related art.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Catface on 12-05-2011
Just showing you a different way of drawing. Not trying to outclass you. Just comparison of different people's drawings and techniques.

Cateface, no, sorry.  This is a thread she created to post her art, and only her art.  Just like PistolKid did, or ThY, or Paintcheck, or numerous other people did here.  If you want to compare your art, and show different styles, you can make a thread for exactly that.

Catface

Okay, I can appreciate that, but I'd like it if it were a link, instead of the picture itself, if you don't mind. =) I'd like this topic to stay on topic, which is to showcase my related art.
Alright I can understand that. I'll remove the IMG code. If you wanna I can remove the post too.
Quote from: RanmaChan on 12-05-2011
Quote from: Catface on 12-05-2011

Cateface, no, sorry.  This is a thread she created to post her art, and only her art.  Just like PistolKid did, or ThY, or Paintcheck, or numerous other people did here.  If you want to compare your art, and show different styles, you can make a thread for exactly that.
Would feel a bit useless where there is already a smaller disscussion and it's not even that of a big deal that I gotta create a  thread is it?

Rarmae

Thanks, Catface, I appreciate it. ^_^

Catface

Its only 6 letters and 4.. Eh... [ Things.. I wish I took that lesson in english.

O_Bettsy_O

omg thats brilliant. i especially like your Novarium poster too. You wouldnt mind doing one of Elizabeth would you? :)

Edit: Hm. Month old thread. Didn't notice that. But anyway if you are up for drawing my character I could pm      you a description of her whenever it's of your convenience

Nerosis

These are very nice drawing's