Chev's character concepts

Started by Chevalier, 02-04-2012

Chevalier

So, since it's already a month I have no access to Caphori, I've decided to make something anyway. Here I'll put pics of characters, made by HeroMachine 3. If you have any request, you can give me a message via PM as well. If I'll have a time to spare - your character will be visualized, just don't forget to put the description.

Here's the first work: my own Caphori character, Sirus Hilgins and his companion fox Fawkes. He's mid-aged, booze-drinking mercenary, wandering from one place to another just for job or a problem. I'll make other outfit versions (north, dunes etc). Really took me some time to make (about 3 hours) while listening to the Skyrim soundtrack.

DIS IS MAH SIGNATURZ

Knife_cz

That ain't bad, nice work there.

Chevalier

A new work. Well... rather remake than something new. I did some extra stuff with Sirus. Added beard, tattoo, braid, gave him some extra weapons. Now, Sirus looks more mature, tougher and more prepared for life in wilderness. He's still one-eyed, though.

DIS IS MAH SIGNATURZ

Overwatch

It looks like someone took everything that could be related to a bad-ass and cliche'd it all together.
And he has a bow with an eyepatch, thats just hilarious cause of depth perception.

Good artwork, bad character.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: OverPony on 04-04-2012
It looks like someone took everything that could be related to a bad-ass and cliche'd it all together.
And he has a bow with an eyepatch, thats just hilarious cause of depth perception.

Good artwork, bad character.