Aceon Fiction

Started by Bl★ck Star, 13-04-2012

Bl★ck Star

Hey guys, I am writting a Fiction over a world called Aceon, yes that's the Minecraft server name, but yeah I made that name up, so why can't I reuse it.

Anyways, I'll be posting every new chapter here when it's finished.
Also, sorry if my grammar is bad, I am not the best in English.

Aceon

Chapter 1. <Good Times>

"Ahhh, I love this silence down here, it so beautiful with the sight of those Crystals." He said as he turned around
to his friend Marsellus. "Yeah, if there was one."
Marsellus giggled, "We should get back to work we aren't getting paid for a small talk." Marsellus turned on the
big drilling machine he was holding in his hands. The drilling Machines emitted a loud noise as it was turned on.
Marsellus put's on his mining helmet and pulls on the ear safety headphones. "YOU SHOULD AlSO PUT SOME ON ! IT'S NOT
GOOD FOR YOUR EARS TO NOT WEAR THEM !" Kane looked down to his drilling Machine. He pulls on his hat and the
safety headphones. Turning on the drilling Machine the noise get's even louder, the crystals are already shaking from
the vibration of the 2 drilling machines.

Kane whipes off the sweat from his forehead, it can get really hot down in the tunnels that were created to
mine of the energy ressource of Aceon. The Amalia Crystals. The biggest scientist of whole Aceon don't know where
the energy comes from that the crystals emmit, but it's there and that's the only reason enough to be using them
for everything that needs energy, from Mills to Armories and from Boat's to Planes. Yes, everything is powered by those Crystals.
Most of the People that live in Aceon have a job in the Mines, it's easy, it's fast and brings money. Kane and
Marsellus are such persons that need the money. Kane still lives with his parents in a town called Kerglan, it's a
Miner settlement that is build around the big hole that leads underground and into the smaller corridor systems
of the Mine. Marsellus lives with him, his parents died when he was still young, in a Mine accident. He was always
like the second son of Kane's family, They have been friends since they visited the Kindergarten in they're old
hometown. They're both 21 Years old. Kane is wearing a typicall Miner suit like Marsellus, he has White spikey Hair
and has a Gasmask hanging around his neck. Marsellus wears the same, just that he has brown hair and it's straight
and longer.