Deliribs [Turian] | DENIED - INACTIVE

Started by GeneralGold, 02-05-2011

GeneralGold

The Delirib Race
Deliribs (Del-e-rib) are large reptillian creatures that represent and are mistaken for it's looks as the species of Dosha, named the Trandoshans. The Deliribs are a highly-intelligent race that is hidden in the outer-rim and are very rare to leave their homeland. Their strong upper-body strength deals good protection, but they mostly rely on pure intelligence (i.e armor)

Appearence
The Deliribs are highly similar with the famous species of the Trandoshan, seen as the reptilian figure is resembled between both creatures. The Deliribs seem of a rock-ish body, looking completely of hard stone. Most Deliribs that are not outcasted from their homeland use highly-intelligent body armor to protect their bodies to the dangerous outskirts of their planet, Simal. They are large creatures, able to become taller then most humans, and are able to have different skintones and body features.

Deliribs use contact with each other through from large headsets that are perfectly constructed for their rigid head shapes. They are able to lock on this headset, able to use it for speech with other languages and able to use it to identify creatures of what they are, directly hooked to their database information, which they study other lifeforms in the outer-rim.

Culture
The Deliribs believe in no gods or religion like many other lifeforms, making their society strict on scientific research. Many Deliribs that practice outside religion are shunned from their community and seemed as 'different' from the rest. Their culture was mostly peaceful to other lifeforms, but mostly despise other races that believe in a sort of god or super-lifeform that watches over them.

The Deliribs shun most outside contact, not allowing smugglers to use their home, having laws that they are able to search and destroy all materials that are found onboard a ship that is seemed for 'outsiders'. This is why the Deliribs are mostly not heard of and are actually mostly a rumor from space pirates that have survived their planetary defense.

Even though the Deliribs seem as a peaceful race, they are able to be very hostile to any enemies or Deliribs that do not believe in scientific research. The small number of Deliribs in the planet is that each Delirib is deemed worthy at a young age, or unworthy, which ends up as a deportation to another planet, where they age with unknown parents. Many Deliribs that have ever leaved their planet was mostly sent by force at a young age.

History

The Deliribs have a short history, mostly unknown from people who are not able to access their database, which is only aloud to the high council to edit and access.The history is short and brief, and were born in the scientific research idea, which states them starting out as single-celled organisms and have grown steeply.

Their land was a very swampy area, filled with lakes of water scattered around the land, which they later drained into one big ocean that they use as a water source. The area is rich with resources, making it a successful mining area if it was open to outsiders. Their are no country areas, the planet is filled with highly urban areas, which each all live in small apartment rooms.

Every other known fact of the Deliribs is stored in their archives, which is highly-guarded and nobody is able to find additional information of this strange intelligent creature. More information of the creature will be updated in the logs as privacy of the Archives is lowered.

Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

GeneralGold

-Note before replying- Don't spam me calling me a dumbass or anything, I made this all completely up as an idea of what we could do for the ME2 models. (i.e make up shit for them). As seen everyone is pissed off at random creatures which have no models that are copied from Wookiepedia, but I made this completely up and if it's succesful i'l add more. Tell me if there are any spelling mistakes.
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

Roy

GeneralGold

Thankies. If I get more likes i'l start adding more information onto them. (This is not youtube >:/)
'Danger'|Bandit|Away