Roger, the Assassin with an addiction to Smoke Bombs.

Started by JoJo, 12-07-2017

JoJo

Name: Roger Halanu
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Signature Skill:  Counter-Illusion: "Create an illusion to withstand an enemy blow, leading to a counterattack equal to the damage the illusion recieves."
  Must roll 60 or higher to be successful.' {ACTIVE}
Skills: Sneak Attack, Flee, Frigid, Stealth, Pugilism

Items: Muramasa, Thorn Chakram, Falcon Blade, Ice Blade, and a CRAPTON of Smoke Bombs

Armor: Obsidian Outlaw
Vanity: Ninja Hood, Black Dye
Accessories: Static Hook, Flurry Boots, Lucky Horseshore, Cloud in a Bottle

Bio: As a young child, Roger enjoyed stuff. He grew in a village where swordsmanship was a normal thing, with all types of dojos teaching different styles. As he grew, he always enjoyed reading books about warriors slaying dragons, so he decided that one day, he would would wield his own blade. His brother Ezra, who was at the age of 16 while Roger was at 9, owned his own dojo teaching the style of a ninja. Upon reaching the age of 13, a child would choose a weapon they would wield in the event they had gotten into fights, or had to fight in war. Roger, being intrigued to swords, grabbed the sword known as the Muramasa. As he grew, he trained in his brothers dojo, and learned many stances of a ninja, and most importantly, stealth and how to escape. He also gained weapons as he progressed through his training. When he was at the age of 17, and Ezra at the age of 24, Ezra had told Roger to come into a room with him. This room was filled with many advanced tactics, ones that Ezra only taught his prized pupils. After learning some things, Ezra finally congratulated Roger on completing his training. Ezra then quickly knocked Roger out. Ezra, dragged Roger into a cave, and shook Roger until he woke up. Roger looked around frantically, as he gazed upon carvings in a cave that seemed to be plans. Plans of murder. Ezra then revealed his dark side to Roger, stating that he was only training Roger for him to assist in this mass murder. The murder of the village elders. Now, you may be thinking, "Villages don't have that many Elders!", but trust me, this village had 30 of the wise ones.
Upon nightfall, Ezra and Roger, who reluctantly said yes to helping Ezra, killed 29 of the elders. When they counted the corpses, they found that one wasn't there. Then, all of a sudden, a random blow hit Ezra, who then fell to the floor knocked out. Roger, starting to shake, braced himself for the next attack. As he heard the sound of wind blowing, an extremely bright flash of light appeared. Roger could still see his surroundings, though. Roger decided to use this to his advantage, and hid, hauling Ezra's body along with him. After the Elder regained his eyesight, he looked and saw Roger. Or was it?... As Roger peeked from his hiding place, he saw himself. The village elder then used a powerful type of stanced attack- and hit this "Pseudo Roger". It then disappeared into a puff of blue smoke, and that smoke flew to Roger and surrounded him. Roger felt empowered, and then decided to attack. With this attack, he took down and killed the 30th elder. Roger then saw his brother wake up, and they both fled. Now, Roger and Ezra are an unstoppable killing team- unless, of course, you know how to deal with two sneaky assassins.

Pros:

• Roger is EXTREMELY sneaky. He can hide until the time is right to strike.
  • Roger is pretty much an escape artist, and can get out of the stickiest situations.

Flaws:

• Normally, if Roger has a grudge on you, he will probably set up a revenge scheme that will most likely, in the end, fail. Also, in case you were wondering, that revenge is death.
  • Roger is a bit impatient. Pick up the pace with what you're saying!
IF IT CAN CRAWL, IT CAN BRAWL

CAMaera

wait so he's addicted to smoke bombs

but it's not a skill

or an item

or in his backstory

or a pro/con

ok I'm going to use my lifeline.

HEY VON
WHAT DOES THE TITLE OF THIS CHARACTER BIO MEAN

(also I like the con of being impatient, good solid idea. I won't berate you for grammar or whatever because I'd be here forever, but the story is pretty alright imo. Good bio.)

Cross

Quote from: CAMaera on 16-07-2017

but it's not a skill

That's because there is no skill related to smoke bombs on the skill list. Though I suppose Grenadier might apply to them, that is a gunner skill, not a rogue one.
-Insert clever signature here-

VonXeno

Quote from: CAMaera on 16-07-2017

but it's not a skill

or an item

or in his backstory

or a pro/con

ok I'm going to use my lifeline.

HEY VON
WHAT DOES THE TITLE OF THIS CHARACTER BIO MEAN

(also I like the con of being impatient, good solid idea. I won't berate you for grammar or whatever because I'd be here forever, but the story is pretty alright imo. Good bio.)

Sheeyit, it's not my character.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.