Asgatrave

Name: Atalis Wiervech

Race: Human
Hometown: Arenstanz 
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Class: Sage

Quote(s):
"A good scholar may know the books, but a great scholor knows the world."
"Those of you who go to the great cities may think scholars are just a bunch of bookworms obsessed with knowledge, but a real scholar is one who is led by a desire to learn and the will to perservere against any obstacle, whether it be trying to find and retrieve a book in a massive library or defeating one of the great demons of the world back to whence it came."

Theme Music:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/518009
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Appearance
---Height: 6'0" (182.79 cm, to be exact)
---Skin Type: Caucasian (Fair)
---Hair Color: Platinum white
---Eye Color: Maroon
---Base Clothing:
~ Illan Temple Scholor:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Literacy
Basic Literacy: Yes (Studied literacy of many other foreign languages)
Archaic Literacy: Yes
Magic Literacy: Yes
Mythic Literacy (Elven, dwarven, etc.): Yes (limited to certain races)
Beastkin Literacy : Yes (limited to certain tribes)
Demonic Literacy: Yes
Draconic Literacy: Yes
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proficiencies
Weapons: Medium to long range weaponry
Armor: All (Light armor greatly preferred)
Misc.: Speed and maneuverability boosters

Restrictions
Weapons: None.  Has minor difficulty with throwing weapons and needs to spend time to adjust his aim with bows.
Armor: None, but dislikes using heavy armor.
Misc.: None.  Resourcefulness allows him to use all sorts of items.

Notable Traits

=============={ Passive Traits }================================================================

- Resourceful : Skilled at working with whatever one has, one is known to be resourceful.
- Quick Learner, Tough Master : One quickly learns new skills, but has some difficulty trying to master them.
- Scholarly Adventurer : Living a life of an adventuring scholar, one finds themselves knowledgable, quick of wit, and strong of body.
- Heroic Body Model : A miracle of chance, genes, body care, or a mix of these, one has a body fitting for heroic pieces of art.
- Engineer : A trait which shows that one has skill with engineering.
- Fisherman : A trait which shows that one has skill with fishing.
- Musician : A trait which shows that one has skill in musical arts.
- Philosopher : A trait which shows that one studies philosophy.
- Psychologist : A trait which shows that one studies psychology.
- Scholar : A trait which shows that one is a scholar.

=============={ Personality Traits }==============================================================

- Capricious : A personality trait that makes one's behavior more varied and unpredictable.
- Generous : A personality trait that makes one more inclined to give and provide, expecting little or nothing in return.
- Lost Soul : A personality trait that makes one constantly question their place in life.
- Strong Mind : A trait which maintains one's sanity and mental clarity.
- Curious : A personality trait that makes one more... curious.  Tends to put one in more danger than the average person, but is often quite rewarding.
- Busybody : A personality trait that makes one far more likely to get in other people's business.  Born from the Curious personality trait.
- Errand Boy : A personality trait that makes one more likely to do things for others.  Can be worked into the hidden trait, "Heroic."
- Devoted : A personality trait that makes one less likely to waver in one's responsibilities.
- Deviant : A personality trait that makes one far less likely to follow social norms.

=============={ Developed Traits }==============================================================

- Repressed Pride : A conditional trait developed from years of repressed pride.  When unleashed, one has a substantial increase in willpower, but can lose their minds.  One of the [Repressed Sins] type traits.
- Repressed Sorrow : A conditional trait developed from years of repressed sorrow.  Causes great suffering and a lack of focus, but can also strengthen one's wretched desires.  One of the [Repressed Spirit] type traits.
- Coulrophobia : A trait that shows one fears clowns.
- Paralipophobia : A trait that shows one fears neglecting one's duties or responsibilities.
- Scriptophobia : A trait that shows one fears writing in public.
- Obsession : A conditional trait developed from a deep-seated desire.  One's drive to achieve this desire can become so immense, not even death will stop it.
-
-

~ Minor Backstory ~

Wayward Youth

Life in the Temple

A Master and his Disciple

A Scholar's Journey

I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

VonXeno

I think you mean scholar.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Asgatrave

Thanks for reminding me.  I was too lazy to go back and correct it, haha...
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...