Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Assassinator

Where's the "How-To-Play" part?

Bl★ck Star

Fuck yeah Exterminatus !!!

I love this mod

Lucidius

How to play is provided by the site but, You get points for doing Objectives and killing, when you get enough points you can change class.

It's kinda lame in that sense because once a spess mahren dies, boom Lictor. and then your raped.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Quote from: Lucidius on 22-05-2010
How to play is provided by the site but, You get points for doing Objectives and killing, when you get enough points you can change class.

It's kinda lame in that sense because once a spess mahren dies, boom Lictor. and then your raped.

Lictors are weak if the marines are packing power, they are adding terminators soon with genestealers, should be interesting.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Last.Exile on 26-05-2010

Lictors are weak if the marines are packing power, they are adding terminators soon with genestealers, should be interesting.

True, True.

Lucidius

Quote from: Last.Exile on 26-05-2010

>Implying boltguns can kill shit.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Sad thing is Wh40k: Rival Species isnt played anymore, It's a Hl1 mod with 8 Races ^^

Lucidius

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 27-05-2010
Sad thing is Wh40k: Rival Species isnt played anymore, It's a Hl1 mod with 8 Races ^^

Too bad it's in alpha and barely functions.

Not to mention garbage animations and confusing execution.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lucidius on 27-05-2010
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 27-05-2010

Too bad it's in alpha and barely functions.

Not to mention garbage animations and confusing execution.

yeah, they should redo the hl1 mod instead Exterminatus cause I think Rival Species has a lot more of choose able Variety

Lucidius

That or just use Exterminatus as a base for RS2 and have it as a source game.

It'de be alot less work for them, which is why RS is taking so long in the first place.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Server is now updated.