Worst Possible Timing for an Emission

Started by Corocan, 08-11-2011

Corocan

When and what was yours? Either in the actually STALKER games or STALKERRP?
Yeah, so...
discuss.

Ragolution

At first I was excited that this was a video.

Disappoint....

Corocan

Quote from: Ragolution on 08-11-2011

Disappoint....

This is all I got for you, bro.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat - Emission Fail

Silver Knight

Worst Possible Timing for an Emission - When i come on the server and do a blowout event.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 08-11-2011

Disappoint....

this and this

Quote from: Last.Exile on 09-11-2011
Worst Possible Timing for an Emission - When i come on the server and do a blowout event.

Paintcheck

On the SRP server on Chernobyl if an emission happens immediately after you leave spawn you're pretty fucked since there's no emission cover easily reachable from there.

In CoP I was fighting a chimera when an emission occurred and it became a race to see if I could kill the thing and make it to cover in time (I barely did).

Madcombat

The time my Blood sucker fought a Stalker and did not permit the Stalker to leave the battle to hide from the emission.  Oh the pain.

Lent23

The time where I sent stalkers to kill my controller in Yantar, then an emission happened and he almost got stuck in a warehouse with me, but then rank out into the emission into another building.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

TheAndyShandy

Once, when I was with a group of people in the ass-end of nowhere. We were near the Military base, and didn't think of the overpass. Was on a bar of health about one centimeter across by the time we reached the warehouse. To make matters worse, we were in the middle of a fight with a bloodsucker.
Warning, this news report contains flashing images.