Who has Borderlands?

Started by Silver Knight, 07-05-2010

Silver Knight

Ive been wanting to play borderlands for some time with a friend, it's not much fun on your own but with other people it's pretty good. I started playing with blake but he dislikes the game, so anyone who wants to play borderlands (From scratch) just leave a message here.

Borderlands Gaming Roster:
Last.Exile
Blake

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Assassinator

Szenti

PC.
And umm... I just deleted Borderlands like 3 weeks ago, with all its DLC's, and gave it back to my friend. Why didn't you say it earlier :g.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Assassinator on 07-05-2010
PC or Xbox?

PC... Just to note i no longer have any consoles, i dispise how limited and pointless they are. PC is the ultimate gaming "console"

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

Quote from: Last.Exile on 07-05-2010
Quote from: Assassinator on 07-05-2010
PC or Xbox?

PC... Just to note i no longer have any consoles, i dispise how limited and pointless they are. PC is the ultimate gaming "console"

Bit off topic, but i have most consoles, and there are certain games that are better for them, control wise, hence why i buy somethings on console.

But then again, i find computer games officialy boring now. Im not interested in new stuff, Only Project Reality, Arma2 and Gmod. Thats it.
Anyway, back on subject.

Afromana

*Raises hand* Hai thar

Lucidius

I can't host servers but I can join.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bucky

PC...Lucidius the reason is that the people over at whatever I made borderlands.INC made it so you have to open some ports to host...I dont know exactly the one you need to open but you can find it easily on google or whatever search engine you use.

Bl★ck Star

I got it but I somehow cant patch ...

Paintcheck

PC level 50 Mordecai. Will probably buy General Knoxx soon.

Bl★ck Star

Iam lvl 43 Mordecai