What going to happen next?

Started by 2power, 01-08-2010

2power

The next stalker game could be a many number of things, it could be the return of our beloved Merc. scar or another character in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R universe Strelok and The Major has left the zone. Who will be our next hero of the zone be? you tell me. As we know Scar was last seen being brain washed by the monolith... there is a chance he escaped along with Strelok, who knows..maybe it turns out Scar was only in it for one game along with the major and Strelok
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖌𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖘

KillSlim

I too am curious of what will happen next in the Stalker world. I hope something is made during the time of Shadow of Chernobyl, because there are lots of Legendary characters left open to play.
I want the story to take place in the Shadow of Chernobyl time line in a new addition because I'd love to see that game with the Xray 1.6 engine; I know we can already see the same zone with Clear Sky, however the 1.5 engine has lots of glitches.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Silver Knight

My guess is some new faction; quite possiblely playing as a faction member but i think they will keep it open.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

I have read that they werent carrying on :S

May just be bull tho, or a one off thing i have read, have no link tho.

commanthe2

The major never left the zone. He went back after denying the desk job. I think full time researcher? idk. But maybe he would be what strelok was in CoP where is appears with info

KillSlim

Quote from: commanthe2 on 02-08-2010
The major never left the zone. He went back after denying the desk job. I think full time researcher? idk. But maybe he would be what strelok was in CoP where is appears with info

Nice job, spoiling the ending of Call of Pripyat.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

alex4576

If they make a new stalker they should have multiple stories like you can start as a dutyer a freedomer a mono or stalker