What are you currently playing?

Started by Steven :D, 10-05-2013

Steven :D

Since nobody really posts stuff in this section, what are you currently playing?

I just started playing Osu! Two days ago or so and already have one perfect song cleared. What about you guys?

jaik

vic2 + heart of darkness multiplayer with kieck
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

nKe

Stalker Online with Dark Scar

Lucky Pig

Shogun 2 primarily. Occasionally some other strategy games..

Quote from: Nik3 on 10-05-2013Stalker Online with Dark Scar
Hows that going? I remember I still have like a chak, an AUG and some other fancy shit.

nKe

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-05-2013
Hows that going? I remember I still have like a chak, an AUG and some other fancy shit.

Can't really figure out what to do, Dark Scar keeps running around, getting tons of gear and artifacts while I'm trying to figure out what I should do. Game's already starting to seem like a huge grindfest.

Knife_cz

Quote from: Nik3 on 10-05-2013
Can't really figure out what to do, Dark Scar keeps running around, getting tons of gear and artifacts while I'm trying to figure out what I should do. Game's already starting to seem like a huge grindfest.
The English version still exists? Back when they translated it - I tried it out, never seen so many bugs. Then there were some Russians answering me some questions with their..really really horrible English. Atleast they tried, I give that to them.

Well anyway, is it fixed nowdays? Can you actually initiate a quests properly now?

lolKieck

Quote from: knife_cz on 10-05-2013
The English version still exists? Back when they translated it - I tried it out, never seen so many bugs. Then there were some Russians answering me some questions with their..really really horrible English. Atleast they tried, I give that to them. Well anyway, is it fixed nowdays? Can you actually initiate a quests properly now?
Sometimes. Sometimes.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Syndraell

Nothing as of yet.

I want to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

The English version still exists? Back when they translated it - I tried it out, never seen so many bugs. Then there were some Russians answering me some questions with their..really really horrible English. Atleast they tried, I give that to them. Well anyway, is it fixed nowdays? Can you actually initiate a quests properly now?
yes

nKe

Yeah, atleast I haven't run to any problems with quests.
And I think it's worth mentioning that the playerbase is extremely friendly and helpful.

jannugimes

I started a re-play of Mafia 2 yesterday. Also i have a Mass Effect playthrough going and Gears of War Judgment.

Ragolution

RIIIIIIIIIIIISE

THREAD OF THE UNDEAD

ARISE AND SERVE YOUR MASSTERRRR

2ktaco

Yes, Master.

Uh, I've been playing Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic lately. Its been on my list for a while and, so far its paid off. A really nice RPG it is. Dark Side is best.

lolKieck

Umm, DayZ and Total War: ROME II with Divide et Impera mod. Occasionally some Men of War: Assault Squad 2.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Silver Knight

Capitalism Lab, Dota 2.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Gokiller

"What is dead may never die"
Crusader kings 2 game of thrones mod :D Fucking epic

Syndraell

Quote from: Rarr on 18-05-2014

Kinda interested now.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Silver Knight

Quote from: James Almasy on 18-05-2014
Quote from: Rarr on 18-05-2014

Kinda interested now.

The Mod is good, but i found versions i tried awhile back to be rather crashy.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

jaik

some sieging shit before a large battle with like 60 ppl

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dragon

Day old Necro? Day old Necro.

Currently wasting my time playing godforsaken F2Ps.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"