WarZ Gameplay

Started by INA7HAN, 06-10-2012

Kokkaku Kishu

I just found out about this game :P looks pretty legit. Any plans for a server on it?

Tom

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 19-12-2012
I just found out about this game :P looks pretty legit. Any plans for a server on it?

No. I heard its a terrible game.

Also I don't think you can even host private servers for WarZ
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

KingArthur

Heres warz in a nutshell, you walk around for 2 hours and find some decent shit. Then you get shot by some ass hole with a rifle you didn't even see. I wouldn't recommended it.

Knife_cz

Quote from: KingArthur on 19-12-2012
Heres warz in a nutshell, you walk around for 2 hours and find some decent shit. Then you get shot by some ass hole with a rifle you didn't even see. I wouldn't recommended it.
OR
You can be the asshole with the rifle!

Silver Knight

WarZ - Zombie Survival Gameplay (Episode 1) "The Night Prowler"

There's actual footage of the game. The game appears "alright" but all screenshots, publicity and most features are all fake or not implemented. E.g. the animations of the zombies are very basic and the graphics is actually rather dull.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lucky Pig

The game is decent. I, personally, find it very rewarding, because of the thrill of the firefights with other people. You actually worked to get what you have, and you don't want some trigger happy sonsofbitches to take your precious GEAR away from you. If you win, you can be happy, even if only for a bit. If you lose, you lost an even fight. (assuming they did not have hacks or summat..)

Recently the game got worse, since they upped the amount of Zombies and it lags every single person on the friggin' server. Also the zombies seem to be more vicious. I actually was forced to sneak from them for the first time ever just a few days ago.

nKe

I like WarZ