Trapped Dead

Started by meetdadoom, 27-07-2011

meetdadoom

Trapped dead is a Zombie apocalypse RTS game. The story is about a student on a road trip to college that suddenly encounter the living dead. The gameplay is almost like The Sims and Fallout Tactics. The maps you play on are all extremelly well made and well thought out with nice traps set up around the map that makes me giddy inside when I massacre a horde with one trap. For example I was in a prision and I was in the building with the electric chair. I noticed in the room the chair was in, there was a puddle. I look to the room ahead of the electric chair, and there are TONS of zombies. I shoot off my gun to attract them. I wait for the right moment and I hit the switch and the zombies all get fried. The Characters in the game are all unique in their own way. Never in my life have I seen a black doctor who is crippled kicking zombie ass. My gripe is the game can get really hard at times and it could have been easier if the sim would be more responsive to your action. For example if you are starting to get swarmed by a horde of zombies and you want to flee the other direction. It always takes a second to long for your character to do many things. The online is all pretty intresting however Trapped dead does not have dedicated servers and most games I join, the host is in Europe and it lags like no tommarow. I have however joined a few games where the host was from 'merica and It is just tons of fun. Overall I think this game is really good for $10. It is definatly something completly new and I really want to see more zombie games like that. I myself am starting to get sick of overhead zombie shooters where you have limitless ammunition.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Bl★ck Star

Sounds Awesome, I also wish for more games like that and not something like L4D.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 27-07-2011
Sounds Awesome, I also wish for more games like that and not something like L4D.

Well its overhead. There are also bugs. An infamous bug I learned on the forums is there is a level where you can get a crossbow. However, the crossbow is bugged and you can't pick it up sigh.... Once again the game isn't like l4d, dead rising level. However, for the price it is. It is totally worth it.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Frostee

Sounds and looks like a fun game to play.

Caso

Yeah it sounds a bit like Zombie Panic source, only it's an over head view. Only, why does it seem a bit like Project Zomboid? I must be a bit tired, because this sounds more fun then the other zombie games I'm thinking about.
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Caso on 27-07-2011
Yeah it sounds a bit like Zombie Panic source, only it's an over head view. Only, why does it seem a bit like Project Zomboid? I must be a bit tired, because this sounds more fun then the other zombie games I'm thinking about.