Touhou Series

Started by Steven :D, 25-04-2011

Steven :D

Touhou

Quote from: Touhou Wika Front-PageThe Touhou Project (東方Project) is a series of 2D (with 3D background) vertically-scrolling danmaku shooting games made by Team Shanghai Alice, with three fighting game spinoffs co-produced with Tasogare Frontier. They are similar to regular shooting games, but focus more on weaving through complex patterns containing anywhere from dozens to hundreds of bullets. Every game in the Touhou series is set in the fantasy land of Gensokyo, and the series is known for its huge cast of characters, well-developed storylines, and related materials such as music CDs, fan-made comics and animated videos made to the music

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

Videos

Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night - Spell 199 Uber Method

More bullets

HD Touhou EoSD Extra No Deaths Flandre

Holy. Shit. Bullets.

Mushihimesama Ultra Superplay - Last Final Boss TGA-RET

HARDEST BOSS- touhou Danmakufu EX-Rumia

Too many bullets.
May I just say this. Those purple/red/blue (whatever color) pellets are actually BULLETS. As in you have to dodge them (Or die trying).
Its hard as hell.

Comparison

Touhou 8: Imperishable Night - Stage 1, Easy
EASY Mode

Touhou 08 - Imperishable Night Stage 1 Lunatic
LUNATIC Mode[/left]

What do you think? Post Below!

Bl★ck Star

If you didn't knew about Touhou since this Post, Your not even worth playing it.

Touhou is one of the greatest Games ever, even the Beat em up parts are awesome.

Steven :D

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 26-04-2011
If you didn't knew about Touhou since this Post, Your not even worth playing it.

Touhou is one of the greatest Games ever, even the Beat em up parts are awesome.

I knew about it a long time ago, I just thought I should share now seeing as though I haven't seen any other Touhou related threads.

Master Bigode

The touhou wiki has moved to http://touhouwiki.net , please update the link in the OP. (^^;

BTW, why did you link to a Mushihimesama video ? It's not a touhou game.